Jews leaving France in record numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
    They tell me not to use the word nazi because it hurts their feelings but isn't the attitude of people like dinner or kid carbon copy of nazis towards jews?

They think they are all lazy terrorists and want them exterminated or something (or converted I don't know)

Why should I use the plain word racist and not muslim nazi or something?

It fits
    You don't hurt my feelings. I encourage you to keep calling me a nazi. But the truth is that you have, on more than one occasion, told us how much you approve of people who hate Jews, like Jeremiah Wright.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
      Antisemetism is taught from birth in the middle east and even children's puppet shows on TV teach kids it is noble to kill Jews. Therefore it should not surprise a single person that Arab culture is seeped in antisemitism and anyone who claims they did not know and expect this was just in denial and refusing to acknowledge reality.

With hoards of muslims surging into Europe, most of whom are virulently antisemetic, is it any wonder 78% of French Jews say they are considering leaving for their own safety? Merkel badly wants to bring in middle easterners to make up for Germany's Nazi past but all that will accomplish is finishing what Hitler started; the extinction of European Jewish life. It is disgusting and practically a deliberate cultural genocide.

Does this even bother any of you enough to do something about it? Or will you continue being politically correct and pretending you can't see it.
      I'm Jewish, you racist piece of ****. I have relatives who escaped Nazi Germany. Don't you dare suggest that antisemitism bothers you more than it bothers me.

My best friend as a child was an Arabic kid who grew up in Tunisia, France, and the US. Do you know how much he or his family cared that I was Jewish? Not one iota of a ****. However, the father of another friend of mine in the neighborhood (a random Christian, white person) was very uncomfortable with his son spending time with an Arabic kid and tried his damnedest to limit their interactions.

What does this prove? Nothing, of course, except that people of all races, ethnicities, and religions are individuals and can choose to be or not be racist pieces of ****. My childhood best friend and his family were capable of it. Maybe you should take a page out of their book.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

A GROUP of Christian refugees who fled the brutal reign of Islamic State (ISIS) have described the moment they saw a jihadi militant disguised as a desperate migrant.

A nice idea but then we have the problem of trying to identify which of the million of so from last year are criminals. Given how poorly governments have done indentifying which people are terrorists I am not so sure I have faith in their abilities. Next German police have already said about 40% of the north African youth in Germany are criminal delinquents so this is not a case of a few bad apples but a wide spread cultural problem which has been known for decades and which is unlikely to change any time soon.

I have a better idea. Rather than letting everyone in and then trying to figure out who is a criminal or a terrorism supporter we only let those few in who we can be extremely sure are not criminals or terrorism supporters. How about that as a solution? Hell, right now we have known members of ISIS living in Europe but the authorities say they cannot do anything until they are caught committing a crime. That is insane, simply being a known member of a terrorist group should be enough to deny entry and have the application of such noncitizens automatically rejected.
        Last edited by Dinner; January 25, 2016, 10:59.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Lori wants to let everyone in and then try to sort out who is or is not a terrorist or criminal. I want to not let any of them in until they have been thoroughly vetted and we can be very sure they are not a terrorism supporter or criminal. That is the fundamental break down here and his approach is absurd.

Comment

Yeah, except Jewish people are actually fully intigrated and have much higher average educational attainment than society at large. That is why so few of them are on welfare where as Muslims are massively disproportionately on welfare compared to their population as a whole. If I had to pick one group or the other I think I would go with the highly productive nonterrorists who aren't dis proportionately involved in crime including sex crimes. How about you?
            You're speaking complete and utter horse**** as usual!

There are at least two major Jewish ghettoes in London. The one in Stamford Hill in particular (I used to live about a mile away), is heavily populated by Hasidic Jews in their distinctive garb. If you know anything about Hasidic Jews, you'll know they're about one of the least integrated groups going - they don't even integrate in Israel!

Stop with your lying racist bull****! You used to be OK, it's like Kid mindraped you and took a huge dump where your brain used to be...

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
              You really were gang-raped when you were in Iraq, weren't you?
              I am sorry reality upsets you but it is still reality. Just because you do not like the truth that does not make it any less true.
              Oerdin admitting he was gang-raped in Iraq

Comment

And that's sad. Noone is disputing that

Comment

Antisemetism is taught from birth in the middle east and even children's puppet shows on TV teach kids it is noble to kill Jews. Therefore it should not surprise a single person that Arab culture is seeped in antisemitism and anyone who claims they did not know and expect this was just in denial and refusing to acknowledge reality.

With hoards of muslims surging into Europe, most of whom are virulently antisemetic, is it any wonder 78% of French Jews say they are considering leaving for their own safety? Merkel badly wants to bring in middle easterners to make up for Germany's Nazi past but all that will accomplish is finishing what Hitler started; the extinction of European Jewish life. It is disgusting and practically a deliberate cultural genocide.

Does this even bother any of you enough to do something about it? Or will you continue being politically correct and pretending you can't see it.
                  Wow, in one post Oerdin somehow manages to sound worse than Kid and Ben combined...

Comment

Lori wants to let everyone in and then try to sort out who is or is not a terrorist or criminal. I want to not let any of them in until they have been thoroughly vetted and we can be very sure they are not a terrorism supporter or criminal. That is the fundamental break down here and his approach is absurd.
                    Actually, my suggestion was that you stop being a racist piece of ****, not that we let in a bunch of terrorists. Can you ****ing read?
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
                      Wow, in one post Oerdin somehow manages to sound worse than Kid and Ben combined...
                      He's a racist (see? I'm polite because that's the kind of splendid low key guy I am) so he is selecting which pieces of info to focus on.
                      Selective intake, the brand of bigots, racists nazis, anywhere, any place.

He is also completely clueless but that in itself isn't bad.

Of course it doesn't help that his info comes from rags like bild, the newspaper that helped propel hitler to power and is today one of the most disgusting populist pieces of **** out there that make daily mirror look like a pulliger winner

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                        I'm Jewish, you racist piece of ****. I have relatives who escaped Nazi Germany. Don't you dare suggest that antisemitism bothers you more than it bothers me.

My best friend as a child was an Arabic kid who grew up in Tunisia, France, and the US. Do you know how much he or his family cared that I was Jewish? Not one iota of a ****. However, the father of another friend of mine in the neighborhood (a random Christian, white person) was very uncomfortable with his son spending time with an Arabic kid and tried his damnedest to limit their interactions.

What does this prove? Nothing, of course, except that people of all races, ethnicities, and religions are individuals and can choose to be or not be racist pieces of ****. My childhood best friend and his family were capable of it. Maybe you should take a page out of their book.
                        If it bothers you so much why are you acting in a way which promotes the growth of antisemitism in Europe and which is literally causing the majority of European Jews to consider leaving? Maybe you ought to advocate a policy which actually helps the Jews of Europe instead of harms them, if you really are bothered by what is happening? Second of all, **** you, with you claims that I am racist. Arabs are also white and so you are claiming that I as a white person hate whites, which is completely retarded. I dislike the ideology and social practices of these people because I find them barbaric and unacceptable, just like I find the ideology and practices of Nazis barbaric and unacceptable. Try to be a little logically consistent and stop trying to hammer square pegs into round holes just because their positions don't fit into your preconceived little boxes of your ideological world view.

Comment

Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
                          You're speaking complete and utter horse**** as usual!

There are at least two major Jewish ghettoes in London. The one in Stamford Hill in particular (I used to live about a mile away), is heavily populated by Hasidic Jews in their distinctive garb. If you know anything about Hasidic Jews, you'll know they're about one of the least integrated groups going - they don't even integrate in Israel!

Stop with your lying racist bull****! You used to be OK, it's like Kid mindraped you and took a huge dump where your brain used to be...
                          Mobius, do you know what the world's "on average" mean? I ask because you post seems to imply you do not.

Comment

I just want to point out that if I were still a moderator, I would ban both Lori and Oerdin. Oerdin's racism is clearly unacceptable, and Lori needs to take a chill pill and put Oerdin on ignore.

Comment

Ben was mugged by a black man, therefore Ben hates ALL Blacks!

Kid was left by a woman, therefore Kid hates ALL women!

Oerdin was gang-raped by some muslims, therefore Oerdin hates ALL muslims!

Logic at its simplest.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                                Actually, my suggestion was that you stop being a racist piece of ****, not that we let in a bunch of terrorists. Can you ****ing read?
                                Ok, I am game. Please explain how I am racist for talking about different cultural norms between different groups of white people. Go ahead, jr, amaze me.

Or admit you are full of crap and misusing the term racism where it does not actually apply since no one here has brought up race except your own racist self.

Comment

Working...
                                X