Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Son of Sarah Palin gets arrested just because he demonstrated that he is the head of his household

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elok View Post
    I realize you're on a be-a-douche-to-Christians-kick here,
    Only towards christian fundamentalism, for whose adherents (at least many of them) Palin, for some strange reasons,
    seems to be the dream candidate for the office of POTUS or vice president.

but sacrificing your family for the sake of your personal career or other ambitions really should be revolting regardless of one's religious beliefs. Unless one is an Objectivist.
    Well, I generally agree ... if both of the couple have full time jobs (or are for other reasons absent from the lives of their kids), those aren´t good conditions for the well being and development of the kids (in germany we would call kids with 2 full time working parents "Schlüsselkinder" (Key-Kids ... because they would run around with the keys to the front door from early on in their lives and be left to their own devices most of the day)

On the other hand I have to admit that I do not know how much time Sarah Palin actually was absent during the early phases of the lives of her kids.
    I just found it striking that the figurehead for many christian fundamentalists actually has so many examples in her family that show, why christian fundamentalism actually is a bad idea
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Most people do not realize that despite its size, Alaska has about 700,000 people. Being governor of Alaska is the equivalent of being mayor of a medium sized city, with extreme sprawl.
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I realize you're on a be-a-douche-to-Christians-kick here, but sacrificing your family for the sake of your personal career or other ambitions really should be revolting regardless of one's religious beliefs. Unless one is an Objectivist.
        I'm pretty sure most of the greats of history did exactly that.

Comment

Sarah Palin gets sympathy from evangelicals because of the way she is treated. The media and the left doesn't treat her like a princess, the way they treat liberal women. They call her stupid, etc...

That's the way the women feel. The men mostly think she's hot.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Hot in that "I'd like to **** some sense into her" kind of way?

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              Sarah Palin gets sympathy from evangelicals because of the way she is treated. The media and the left doesn't treat her like a princess, the way they treat liberal women. They call her stupid, etc...

That's the way the women feel. The men mostly think she's hot.
              When McCain first choose her as a running mate, I actually thought it was a good choice. A female Governor that would add to the ticket, but then I started to actually listen to her.
              There's a reason people call her stupid. And the rest was History. And for the record, I voted for him despite her. I don't think I've ever taken into account the VP when voting for president.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                Hot in that "I'd like to **** some sense into her" kind of way?
                No. Most of them are whipped, honestly.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                X