Remember remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember remember

How can we be sure that the guy known as Guy Fawkes was really Guy Fawkes? Maybe the guy known as Guy Fawkes was in reality just some anonymous other guy wearing a Guy Fawkes mask! I mean, they didn't exactly do DNA stuff back then, hm?

Maybe the Guy Fawkes mask now used by Anonymous is not resembling Guy Fawkes' look at all, since the anonymous other guy wearing the first (so-called) Guy Fawkes mask did just use some random mask?

Discuss.
    Blah

Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

This was actually the question which made me come back. Great
      Blah

Comment

Speaking of Guy and coming back ... needs more cowbell

Comment

I should have done a "Hi I'm new" thing I guess
          Blah

Comment

Consider yourself lucky, the customary "welcome back" is to call someone a nazi and then spend 5 pages arguing with Kid and/or Ben about something completely unrelated to anything you had initially thought you were discussing.

Comment

His flag is outdated

Comment

You called him a Nazi, didn't you?

Comment

Not per se.

I objected to his objection in calling him one.

He's from east germany and has all cuddly feeling about the EU.

Wants to be a "real german" and defend" german values"

But he's an east german.

Comment

Echty is also an east german.

But ten years ago we were side by side against some muricans trying to say that nazism was on par with stalinism and such.

Comment

You have to understand that east germans never went through the process of de-nazification that western germans went through.

Also that schaube ****ed long and hard east germany with privitizations to the point that it never recovered.

The first neo-nazi groups emerged not from western germany but from the eastern one.

Unfortunately, the stazi and such never had an effect of de-nazification of the population there.

Hence east germans (minus those that did it on their own) never were educated about the attrocities their grandfathers did.

Comment

Like many easterners they tried to hide behind the EU flag without TRUELY espousing the values it encompasses.
                        And hence, without the mind to realize when these values are compromised

Comment

Damn, all my big dark secrets revealed. Not only German, but East German! And the flag, oh noes!
                          Blah

Comment

It appears the commie actually believes what he is posting...

And what is wrong with the flag of the United German empire ?
                            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

it's like the holy roman empire.
                              It's neither roman an empire or holy

Comment

Working...
                              X