Da Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da Man

You know, that guy. In the castle. High.

Watched most of 1st season, do the rest this week. I like it, but I dunno if it leads anywhere, and don't like to wait another year for next stuff. Oh well

Ppl who know the book/novel? (I don't) use spoilers if you wanna post someth. that is important for the end
    Blah

I enjoyed it.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I need to go to Berlin again for beers.

Thanks for reminding me.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Haven't read the book in decades, nor have I seen the TV series yet.

Although it was a Campbell Award winner, it's not actually among my favorite works by Philip Dick.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Da Bears.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I read this as a teenager, and honestly don't remember it.
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I also read it years ago and the only thing I remember is my thought that Fatherland is more beliefable.
              Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Berlin in summer = Beer!

re TMITCH -seems they go for some "history/fate/destiny/whatever is changing due to human action" -which is fine, but for now I have no idea how they want to be at least a bit plausible when the "movies" change acc. to the behaviour of the characters(?) - at least thats the impression I got, tho theres still quite some mystery about what's going on actually.

Which is ok, unless they build up expectations they can't remotely satisfy in the end. But we shall see. So far its good.

edit: also: the characters (can) change, but the movies show still what happened if they didn't (?)
                Last edited by BeBMan; January 20, 2016, 14:09.
                Blah

Comment

Working...
                X