Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how long will "So how long will Ben last this time?" last this time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how long will "So how long will Ben last this time?" last this time?

900+ posts and counting - can we hijack it into a new babe thread or something?
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Also, not that I want to give anybody any terrible ideas, but So how long will "So how long will 'So how long will Ben last this time?' last this time?" last this time? falls within the thread title length limit...

Comment

Blame Kentonio.

Comment

Look, I tried to hijack it, and so did various others. It went the way of all threads, and became about BK and/or Kid. Not much you can do about it when his name is in the title, after all.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Oh wait, I forgot!

Blame Obama!

Comment

"Fun" fact - to recognize the expression A[i]BC[i], i.e. a matching number of A's and C's surrounding a B or "So how long will "So how long will Ben last this time" last this time" (in this case A = "So how long will, B = Ben, and C = last this time" with 2 A's and 2 C's) you would need a context free grammar, however if the number of A's and C's doesn't need to be matched, i.e. A*BC* or "So how long will "So how long will "So how long will Ben last this time" or 3 A's and 1 C then you would only need a regular grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
              Look, I tried to hijack it, and so did various others. It went the way of all threads, and became about BK and/or Kid. Not much you can do about it when his name is in the title, after all.
              The thread is kind of a mess, but one of the things I like about Apolyton is our ability to turn ****fests into real discussions. I'm afraid most people only see the converse, however.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

hey I'd welcome a hijack into a chick thread anyday.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                X