No announcement yet.

Next stop: the star of david

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the theft of any mobile property that immigrants/refugees have with them, another state, switzerland, decided to move towards the same inhuman direction.
    Yes, considering that I paid thousands of dollars to move south, and take a job and work and support myself...

Absolutely inhuman that they would be confiscating what they have before giving them benefits.

My heart bleeds for them.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
      How many times is the commie still going to shout Nazi ?

As many as it takes

Comment

Does the working class have jobs?
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
          what
          Well, the Aegean salinity according to this map http://gnoo.bo.ingv.it/mfs/B4G_indicators/SSS.htm being around 39 PSU
          A normal atmospheric pressure according to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmospheric_pressure being 101.325 kPa

Putting those 2 numbers (39 and 101) into http://www.csgnetwork.com/h2ofreezecalc.html we get that the temperature there was below -2.23 °C (27.987 °F) when they crossed.

The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
            SHOULD'VE ****ING LET US *****SLAP THOSE OTTOMANS BACK TO CENTRAL ASIA. BUT NO, THOSE MEDDLING BRITS HAD TO ATTACK US IN CRIMEA. HAD WE WON, WE WOULDN'T HAVE TURNED THE MIDDLE EAST INTO THE CLUSTER**** IT IS NOW.
            I said before that greece sent a royal expeditionary force to fights agaisnt russians in crimea and that's why lenin supported turks in 1922.

However, it seems that's false (see, always double check sources)

It seems greece sent a batallion to fight in favor of russia in crimea with that having as an effect some countries to demand the debt back from greece (greece had debts) whereas before they didn't really cared that much.

Goes to prove that geopolitics and alliances do affect the "pure pristine and functioning in a sterlized vacuum of air" neioliberal economy

----------
            godman it. that's not right either.

it seems greece sent a force bigger than the french with the adant
            and then a whole battalion of volunteers got together and went to fight WITH the bolseviks.

the pro-adant greek force went on a slap feat with the french and their ships went on mutual locking positions against the greek ships because the french threw some insults, and then the greeks started firing upon them with the command of a french commander.

wtf went on?

how did the russians managed to lose that fight?

it seems the english went between the greek and the french ships and said cool it

-----
            oh doh. those are two different wars
            Last edited by Bereta_Eder; January 19, 2016, 11:18.

Comment

Working...
            X