Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And the Oscar for Best Black Performer goes to....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think I was trying to prove?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

White people are racist for acting better than black people.
      It was nonsense statement. If it was an attempt at humor, you obviously need to work harder.

If it was an attempt to be clever, you can just give it up, because it failed at every level.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
        It was nonsense statement. If it was an attempt at humor, you obviously need to work harder.

If it was an attempt to be clever, you can just give it up, because it failed at every level.
        So the problem is exactly what I thought it was, your stupidity. Thank you.

Comment

When a women hating racist calls me stupid, I must be doing something right. You're welcome.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Comment

And just to add a little gasoline to the fire.

Joseph Fiennes to play Michael Jackson in an upcoming film.

Maybe white actors are superior.

I don't see this ending well.
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I saw a white Michael Jackson impersonator when I was in Vegas. He'd also glued his nostrils shut to make it look like Jackson's ****ed up nose job.
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                  And just to add a little gasoline to the fire.

Joseph Fiennes to play Michael Jackson in an upcoming film.

Maybe white actors are superior.

I don't see this ending well.
                  I haven't read anything about this, but I don't recall Michael Jackson having anything to do with 9/11. Was he one of the Muslims cheering as the towers went down?
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

No, he was just trying to get out of NY afterwards when all the air traffic was shut down. The movie is about his road trip to get back to California with Elizabeth Taylor and Marlon Brando.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ah, so it's a horror story.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Yes, I assume so.

It’s said their progress was slowed considerably by Brando’s regular requests to stop for Burger King and KFC.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I was about to post about this...the local radio station is asking for casting suggestions for MJ.

Jim Carey was rejected for being too dark.
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

And MJ came back from the dead and was rejected for being too white.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I hear a rumour the producers are planning on casting actual African-Americans to play MJ's children. Discuss.
                              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                              X