Is charlie hebdo misunderstood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is charlie hebdo misunderstood?

French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo faces a backlash after depicting drowned migrant boy Alan Kurdi as an adult committing a sex assault in Germany.

I think it is.
    It gives a big slap in the face of racists, so much that even those it defends don't get it

Why don't you care about women who are terrorised?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Because if I follow your logic they will all be waiving seig heil and staying in their kitchens cooking dinner and making lots of babies for the fatherland

Comment

Is there any thread you won't post in?

I will make a thread about women's basketball.
        I want to see if you'll post there

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
          Because if I follow your logic they will all be waiving seig heil and staying in their kitchens cooking dinner and making lots of babies for the fatherland
          Why are you so ignorant?

Comment

Is there any thread you won't post in?

I will make a thread about women's basketball.
            I want to see if you'll post there
            As long as you think people who persecute Christians for 400 years are victims I'm going to stick to your threads.

Comment

Charlie Hebdo is like Kid, a master troll, both are misunderstood. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

via GIPHY

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

That inglourius basterd.

Still he needs to sleep. Even charlie hebdo sleep.

Comment

I just started.

Comment

I do not read Charlie Hebdo, but AFAICT it's like MAD magazine, but with even uglier artwork and blunter humor, and made more ludicrous by its editors aiming at politics and religion and affecting social relevance rather than confining themselves to predictable riffs on pop culture. Also, no fold-in on the back cover, and it's all in French. So, yeah, to hell with them.
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

The only way Charlie Hebdo could be worse is if it were Greek.

Comment

But I understand that the Muslim in that picture looks like a rapist, so I guess that's racist.

Comment

France enjoys complete absense on laws on blashpemy something that is rather rare in europe

Comment

France enjoys complete absense on laws on blashpemy something that is rather rare in europe
                            And you can draw pictures of Muslims to make them look like rapists?

Comment

To the minds of racists yes.

That's the genious.

It's hard to swallow but it is a veritable slap

Comment

Working...
                              X