Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Ex's do you have to have before one of them is insane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    Maybe. I'm not interested in a craziness dick-measuring contest.
    okay

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    but not everyone is broken to the extent that I am

okay
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Based on your posts here Lorizael, my take is that you're probably not as broken as you think you are.
      But yes, we only see what you post, but I've known a lot of people that seem to be crazier.
      And yes, I won't go as far to say you're super well adjusted.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

yes^^

frankly, if you aren't hurting or otherwise ****ing anyone's **** up, you are just quirky
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I have (emotionally) hurt plenty of people in my life as a result of my poor behavior. Hurt via lies, ****ed up beliefs about how to be a person/interact with other people, and heartlessness.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Not to belittle the damage you may have caused, you ain't the first and won't be the last. And the fact that you feel remorse probably puts you ahead of many others.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

hey, hey, hey, this is supposed to be a thread about how crazy our exs are, not how crazy lori is.
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

every thread is about how crazy lori is
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

That's why I had my depression thread for so long. To keep the crazy out of the rest of Apolyton. Ugh, I'll stop.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                      you are failing to turn her on

or

she has a medical/biological issue going on
                      Have the same partner for more than a few years and add children to the mix, then get back to me with your thoughts.

Comment

Hear hear hear...
                        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Actual gfs or do 1 night stands count?

I'd say 3 one nighters that were for sure troubled. VERY troubled. Maybe that's the reason why they were kind of fun in the bed. Went for an extra mile. Or more.

My ex wife is legitimately not OK. Psychotic episodes with extra audio, also problems with personality, though not classically insane, wait until you are with one and they go aggressive on you with weapons and stuff. It's quite scary. She still flashes her instability every once in a while. Now that I had a new gf, who is 1) hotter (just a fact, aye?), 2) very intelligent (fact), 3) has a better job (a real doctor in a major hospital), 4) geeky (so we are alike), 5) kinky, 6) foreigner (I mean kinky, not just a bit adventurous, the real stuff), she goes bonkers on me because of those mentioned facts. And I obviously just don't care about what she thinks about it. She has lost all of her what ever grip of extortion clauses she might have had. But she is legit in need of help. Not my problem, though. I like my life and situation way too much, can't be arsed.
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Supercitizen
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                            X