Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times does someone have to call you X before you realize they are insane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    I should add that there are crazy feminists out there (because feminists are people, too), so I cannot discount the possibility that somewhere, there is a tyrannical feminist who desires above all else to be the dictator of Vagina Island, where there are no stalls and any man caught peeing standing up is castrated and has to wear a yellow star pinned to his ****.
    No one has a problem with a few bad apples. That's why you didn't see such a reaction against feminism in the past. There are more than a few bad apples now.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I have never heard a feminist make the kind of claim you're suggesting. I have heard people (men, women) talk about peeing standing up being messier. You even mention this yourself, which makes it stunning that you still seem to think it's a feminist thing.
      The problem is that it is indeed a health issue, but it is twisted by some to be a male shaming issue.
      Why bringing up feminism in the issue?
      From Sweden to Taiwan, there are growing calls for men to stop urinating while standing up. Jake Wallis Simons is horrified

Feminist groups in France and Holland have been campaigning on the issue under slogans like “laissez tomber votre pantalon, et asseyez vous!” (lower your trousers and sit!), and “toch niet weer een vieze plas op MIJN badkamer vloer!” (not another filthy puddle on MY bathroom floor!).

The Germans are even more militant on the issue. In 2004, a company called Patentwert produced the WC Ghost, intended to shame men into sitting to deliver.

But Klaus Schwerma, author of Standing Urinators: The Last Bastion of Masculinity? doubts whether it will ever be possible to convert all men.
      The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

I have never heard a feminist make the kind of claim you're suggesting. I have heard people (men, women) talk about peeing standing up being messier. You even mention this yourself, which makes it stunning that you still seem to think it's a feminist thing.
        Have a look.

https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt...yfp-t-901&fp=1

Comment

Originally posted by Dry View Post
          The problem is that it is indeed a health issue, but it is twisted by some to be a male shaming issue.
          Why bringing up feminism in the issue?
          From Sweden to Taiwan, there are growing calls for men to stop urinating while standing up. Jake Wallis Simons is horrified

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...d-deliver.html
          It's not that it's just a male shaming issue. It's because feminists are trying to control men. This sounds insane, but it's not. Men's behavior is being controlled by shaming, and it's not just how we pee. It's more stuff that they can control, like the way we talk. In fact, you can see rah and others trying to control the way people talk on this website everyday. This is happening all over the West. It's so bad in Sweden that you can't comment on the internet with that being reported to the authorities and the media will actually go to your house and harass you.

Comment

And you still haven't explained why you use it and consider it an insult.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              It's not that it's just a male shaming issue. It's because feminists are trying to control men. This sounds insane, but it's not. Men's behavior is being controlled by shaming, and it's not just how we pee. It's more stuff that they can control, like the way we talk. In fact, you can see rah and others trying to control the way people talk on this website everyday. This is happening all over the West. It's so bad in Sweden that you can't comment on the internet with that being reported to the authorities and the media will actually go to your house and harass you.
              So... when you put " I pee sitting down. Can I have a prize? - ricketyclick" in your sig line, are you trying to shame him... control him... approve of sitting down while peeing... What?
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                And you still haven't explained why you use it and consider it an insult.
                It's to get you to stand up and pee like a man.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                  So... when you put " I pee sitting down. Can I have a prize? - ricketyclick" in your sig line, are you trying to shame him... control him... approve of sitting down while peeing... What?
                  Actually it's because I think what he said is hilarious.

Comment

So you consider it an insult to pee like a woman?

You were sure using it as an insult.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So you consider it an insult to pee like a woman?

You were sure using it as an insult.
                      To be fair, I never meant it as an insult to loinburger. I was just messing around. But then you started in trying to shame me for saying it, so yeah, it's meant as an insult to you.

Comment

Well at least you can admit that you shouldn't be using it as an insult. I'll consider that an improvement and stop using it to hammer away at you.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well at least you can admit that you shouldn't be using it as an insult. I'll consider that an improvement and stop using it to hammer away at you.
                          I'll use it as an insult any time I please.

Comment

And that's why you're a misogynist!

Seriously!? WTF!?

This thread has taken a decidedly surreal turn!

Comment

By saying rah pees sitting down I'm insulting him because he kowtows to women. It is not an insult to the women that he kowtows to.

Comment

I don't understand how people like Kid come to feel as if they are oppressed and harassed by women. I live in a liberal county of a liberal state, and I spend a fair chunk of my time at a university (which, of course, is a liberal bastion!), and nearly all of my friends (male and female) would identify themselves as feminists, but I've never had anyone tell me how to pee, or tell me that I should be ashamed of some anti-feminist behavior, or anything of the sort. Seems like the kind of oppression you want to find.
                                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X