Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times does someone have to call you X before you realize they are insane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rah View Post
    Why do you consider telling men that they pee sitting down an insult?

Might it be that you consider it inferior?
    Yep, for men dip****.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

My God you're too stupid to realise your bigotry!

Comment

Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
        Hey Kid, I've just realised! You're from Oklahoma, aren't you!?
        I'm not from here. I moved here for the awesomeness.

Comment

Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
          My God you're too stupid to realise your bigotry!
          Look in the mirror and repeat that until you fully understand it.

Comment

Only in Kidland is Kid ever right...
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Kid always doubles down on his own stupidity.

He's very dependable in that regard.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                Why do you consider telling men that they pee sitting down an insult?

Might it be that you consider it inferior?
                It is an insult in the mouth of some red pillers. But I am afraid Kid does not understand why, and what I am almost sure of, he is not able to explain why.

Red pillers are mostly guys who claim to have seen through the illusion of modern narrative. Modern feminist narrative claims all women are oppressed, all men are oppressors. Masculinity is by essence oppressing and thus evil. In order to solve that, men need to be more feminine. And it start with having a feminine behavior. If men want to pretend to be in favor of equality, they need to start behaving like women, that means to pee sitting.
                RedPiller claim that it is the opposite: it is not women that are oppressed, but men. And the "Pee standing is offensive, I demand that you, man, pee sitting" is a symbolic example of feminist attempt to humilate men for what they are: men. A man complying to their demands is a man ashamed of beeing a man, he is a man who surrenders to the feminist demands. To pee sitting for a man is an insult, n ot because it is the way women pee, but it is an insult because it is denying your own gender and surrending to feminists demands.

While I disagree with this RedPill theory, I know indeed that one of my female (feminist) friend has put a sign asking that in her toilet: "True equality is for for both to sit while peeing". You'll see the sign only if you stand.
                Another of my female (not feminist) friend has demand that from all males who live under her roof (husband and sons).

I will not pee sitting just to satisfy feminist idea of equality, but I will not pee standing just to prove my maleness either.
                I pee sitting in the morning because my aim skill is not as good as it should be for sanitary reasons.

I sit when I pee when at a female (anti-feminist) home only for sanitary reasons. I know she is crazy about cleanliness and out of respect for her, I sit to pee. This has nothing to do with feminist, anti-feminism or anything like that. It has to do with people, who, what they are, whet they like, what they fear. It has to do with friendship and respect.
                Last edited by Dry; January 11, 2016, 11:55.
                The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

I have never heard a feminist make the kind of claim you're suggesting. I have heard people (men, women) talk about peeing standing up being messier. You even mention this yourself, which makes it stunning that you still seem to think it's a feminist thing.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I demand that you, man, pee sitting" is a symbolic example of feminist attempt to humilate men for what they are: men
                    So you're implying that Kid is really a feminist when he uses it as insult.

I have never heard a feminist make the kind of claim you're suggesting. I have heard people (men, women) talk about peeing standing up being messier. You even mention this yourself, which makes it stunning that you still seem to think it's a feminist thing.
                    More of what I've experienced also. My wife always jokes that she wishes I did it more. And it has nothing to do with her feminism.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The best piss I took yesterday at the top of a mountain peeing down on some naturally formed water lakes.

Very liberating and recommended.
                      I also stopped the car in the middle of the mountain road to do it which I think doesn't get more texan (for the purposes of poly)

It was a piss with a view

Comment

I should add that there are crazy feminists out there (because feminists are people, too), so I cannot discount the possibility that somewhere, there is a tyrannical feminist who desires above all else to be the dictator of Vagina Island, where there are no stalls and any man caught peeing standing up is castrated and has to wear a yellow star pinned to his ****.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                          The best piss I took yesterday at the top of a mountain peeing down on some naturally formed water lakes.

Very liberating and recommended.
                          I also stopped the car in the middle of the mountain road to do it which I think doesn't get more texan (for the purposes of poly)

It was a piss with a view
                          Did you pee on a Turk?

Comment

No but it was precariously close to the monastery where the liberation struggle was sworn.

Comment

Comment

I often pee on a tree, because I have been cowed by the evironazi movement.

Comment

Working...
                                X