Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times does someone have to call you X before you realize they are insane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Gee, it was only about 10 years ago.
    I've never denied being crazy, but I can give you a detailed history of every opinion I've ever sincerely expressed. TRY ME.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
      I've never denied being crazy, but I can give you a detailed history of every opinion I've ever sincerely expressed. TRY ME.
      Well I don't actually think calling people crazy over an over even if they aren't is crazy. I was thinking about other names. That's said, all you have shown is that I don't remember all of my opinions. How is that crazy?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Dude. I AM certain that I'm not a woman hater, because I KNOW that I'm not a woman hater. You don't know **** except that I believe in men's rights. And from that you figure that I hate women. YOU ARE INSANE!
        Dude. I haven't called you misogynist in ages. In fact, I rarely post in your threads at all these days. When I do, it's usually to ask a question. If you are not a woman hater, that's great. But please note that I didn't accuse you of that in this thread.

All I did here was to explain my POV on how you got your misogynist reputation.

Your reaction was to call me insane.

Think about that.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
          Dude. I haven't called you misogynist in ages. In fact, I rarely post in your threads at all these days. When I do, it's usually to ask a question.

If you are not a woman hater, that's great. But please note that I didn't accuse you of that in this thread.

All I did here was to explain my POV on how you got your misogynist reputation.

Your reaction was to call me insane.
          Think about that.
          How did I EARN my reputation then?

Comment

Well I don't actually think calling people crazy over an over even if they aren't is crazy. I was thinking about other names. That's said, all you have shown is that I don't remember all of my opinions. How is that crazy?
            You spent years fervently arguing in favor of Communism and lefty things on Apolyton. The idea that you can look back at all that and not understand even a little bit why you held those opinions (and consequently why others today might) is just astonishing. The only explanation is that you now believe you were insane back then, given how little comprehension or respect you show for opposing points of view.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
              You spent years fervently arguing in favor of Communism and lefty things on Apolyton. The idea that you can look back at all that and not understand even a little bit why you held those opinions (and consequently why others today might) is just astonishing. The only explanation is that you now believe you were insane back then, given how little comprehension or respect you show for opposing points of view.
              Yes, I was insane back then. I don't know what I was thinking. I know I was against exploitation, but to believe in Marxism because of that seems insane to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                You are a rabid and deranged loon.
                You're boring and repetitive.
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

How did I EARN my reputation then?
                  From roughly the past 2-3 years, off the top of my head...

1. Your impassioned defense of men's rights organizations (like that Elam guy's) that have misogynist reputations.
                  2. Your tendency to routinely suggest that rape victims may be lying.
                  3. Your attendance at a men's rights convention in Detroit.
                  4. Pretty sure there were some very negative references to your ex-wife along the way.

I can't speak for others, but that's roughly how I gained that perception of your view of women.
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Yes, I was insane back then. I don't know what I was thinking. I know I was against exploitation, but to believe in Marxism because of that seems insane to me.
                    Well, we agree on something, then. You were insane back then. You're insane now, too.

Comment

0 ... I realize y'all are insane even before you call me X.

Comment

From roughly the past 2-3 years, off the top of my head...

1. Your impassioned defense of men's rights organizations (like that Elam guy's) that have misogynist reputations.
                        That's right I defend men's rights advocates against attacks from those who are against men's rights, because I am a men's rights advocate. I don't care about their reputation. Paul Elam has never hurt any women. He does not hate women.
                        2. Your tendency to routinely suggest that rape victims may be lying.
                        What I have suggested is that men should be considered innocent until proven guilty. Unfortunately I have failed to convince a bunch of lunatics here that that is so.
                        3. Your attendance at a men's rights convention in Detroit.
                        Um. What?
                        4. Pretty sure there were some very negative references to your ex-wife along the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                          0 ... I realize y'all are insane even before you call me X.
                          What about those who never called you an X?

Comment

From Kid's June 2015 thread titled "The Next Thread," responding to AH, who asked about Kid's woman-hater reputation...

I've been called a woman hater many times, mostly by kentonio. Moby thinks I"m a rapist because I prefer drunk women. I have never said that I hate women though, and I've never said that you should be afraid that they will murder you.
                            I then added:

Horse, Kid got that reputation primarily due to a period a couple (?) years back when he was posting about men's rights, aligned himself with a IMHO somewhat dodgy men's rights organization (Paul Elam, A Voice For Men IIRC), even attending some MRA convention thing in (?)Detroit(?). There were threads about rape culture, men unfairly accused, etc. I recall Kid bemoaning the pussification of America. Stuff like that. I don't know his current state of mind on such topics, but that's a short primer on where it came from.

Kid, sorry if that sounds harsh or whatever. I know it's over-simplified. Just my take on things.
                            To that, Kid said:

Actually, that's about right. Although I don't officially take that stand since it got me banned.

Comment

AAHZ is just placing a poast into this spot right here to say hello lol!
                              Order of the Fly
                              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                                You're boring and repetitive.
                                Boring and repetitive is enough.

You, being the mighty keyboard warrior, are a rabid and deranged loon who can not help himself. You thus respond well to trolling.

You are a known "keyboard warrior". A keyboard warrior is but a bully. A bully is a coward, a bore and a fvckwit.

And that is you.

Comment

Working...
                                X