What's so good about communists?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's so good about communists?

Seriously. I don't mean to be prejudice, but maybe we should give radical Muslims a break for awhile. Communists might actually be worse. I mean the whole ideology is about hating everything that's good and trying to destroy it.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    I mean the whole ideology is about hating everything that's good and trying to destroy it.
    Is... is that what you believed when you were a Communist?
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
      Is... is that what you believed when you were a Communist?
      No. But I can't even remember why I believed all that crap. I mean what is so good about the proletariat? And why should they unite? It's just a bunch of people, and most people suck.

Comment

But I can't even remember why I believed all that crap.
        Please see a mental health practitioner.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	6ffcdee9acaa1df1bd87b698afa9a78c.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	166.7 KB
ID:	9102191

Comment

No. But I can't even remember why I believed all that crap. I mean what is so good about the proletariat? And why should they unite? It's just a bunch of people, and most people suck.
            The proletariat of the OT must unite, to prevent Aeson oppressing us.

He is a capitalist website owner.

That is why.

Comment

No. But I can't even remember why I believed all that crap.
              ...he said in 2020 without a hint of irony or self-reflection when talking about the crap he believed in 2015
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Helicopters?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

IIRC Giancarlo was the one with the helicopter fetish - he was consistently in favor of fascism, he just couldn't decide if that meant that he wanted to kill homosexuals or be one

Comment

after he came out he became quite left wing; but i think that mostly happened after he left the forum.
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

No wonder he doesn't come around.

Comment

Because he's a gay commie? Would seem to fit overall preferences.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I regret debating with him now.

Comment

I don't think that you should hold yourself responsible for convincing him to become a gay communist, seeing as how you couldn't convince somebody that water is wet - if anything by exemplifying all that is wrong with gay communism you helped to delay his becoming a gay communist

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                              ...he said in 2020 without a hint of irony or self-reflection when talking about the crap he believed in 2015

Comment

Working...
                              X