No announcement yet.

Drug War in Mexico Lowers Male Life Expectancy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if by hitting a nerve you mean laughing at your stupidity, then yes.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• I'm more educated than you,

I'm waiting for you to demonstrate that. Since you obviously can't prove it.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
        if by hitting a nerve you mean laughing at your stupidity, then yes.
        Damn, out of thanks again.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post

I'm waiting for you to demonstrate that. Since you obviously can't prove it.
          I prove it on a continual basis.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Only in Kidland.
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              I prove it on a continual basis.
              For someone who is claiming to be anti-drugs, you really seem to be on more and better stuff than anyone else here. And that includes Felch and Sava.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
              X