Drug War in Mexico Lowers Male Life Expectancy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    Kid is in favor of anything where he gets to tell other people what to do and is against anything where other people get to tell him what to do
    You can tell me what to do all you want. I can't promise you that I'll do it.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Kidicious: I don't like the term "African-American"
      Whoopi Goldberg: I don't like being called an "African-American"
      Kidicious: Well damn, now I'm obligated to call you an "African-American"
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I would call her an African-American, because that's what she is, whether she likes it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          I'm not saying everyone will stop using drugs.
          i'm glad that you've managed to accept that saying 'people should stop using drugs' is stupid in the context of a discussion about drug policy.

Well for one, if someone is using meth, and they have children in the house you can remove the children from the dangerous environment and put them in a safe environment until the parents can prove that they can properly take care of the children. You can do that because drugs are illegal and society takes a firm stand against drug use.
          why should something need to be illegal in such cases; social services intervene all the time without the police becoming involved.

Drug deaths are not the only issue. Being addicted to meth and what you do as a meth addict is also horrible.
          meth, like other drugs, is illegal, and yet it still causes problems. therefore, we can clearly see that drugs being illegal does not stop them causing problems, and in fact creates other problems which are related to their illegality. this really isn't hard to understand.

I already told you. You have some statistics from 2010, and some from 2015, to exaggerate deaths. It's predictable. This is the crap leftists do constantly. I never see leftists present honest statistics.
          it's written clearly and there's no attempt to exaggerate anything. just because you're too stupid to read and understand a news article it doesn't mean that it's misleading.

The drug war is working
          yes, as we can see from the article, it's working to reduce make life expectancy.
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Now that he's been caught again, I wonder what this will do to El Chapo's life expectancy?
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
              i'm glad that you've managed to accept that saying 'people should stop using drugs' is stupid in the context of a discussion about drug policy.
              WT...? Why would saying 'people should stop using drugs' be stupid when we are talking about drug policy? The policy should be one that gets people to stop using drugs.
              why should something need to be illegal in such cases; social services intervene all the time without the police becoming involved.
              ???? It has to be illegal for parents to do meth. That's why they get their kids taken away. So even if you make meth legal, it's still going to be illegal for parents to use, obviously.
              meth, like other drugs, is illegal, and yet it still causes problems. therefore, we can clearly see that drugs being illegal does not stop them causing problems, and in fact creates other problems which are related to their illegality. this really isn't hard to understand.
              It really shouldn't be hard to understand that seizing illegal drugs prevents people from using them. Making drugs illegal prevents people from using them. Therefore, there are less problems. I showed you how many drugs were seized, just by the Border Patrol.
              it's written clearly and there's no attempt to exaggerate anything. just because you're too stupid to read and understand a news article it doesn't mean that it's misleading.
              No. They used outdated statistics on purpose to exaggerate, and then they used updated statistics when it did make it look like there were more murders to mislead people. This is the same crap the left constantly does.

yes, as we can see from the article, it's working to reduce make life expectancy.
              Murders have decreased significantly since 2010. That's what you are so dishonestly trying to hide.

Comment

I would call her a ******, because that's what she is, whether she likes it or not.
                What's the difference between this and what you actually wrote?

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                  What's the difference between this and what you actually wrote?
                  Use a dictionary, and stop asking stupid questions.

Comment

Use a dictionary, and stop asking stupid questions.
                    If black people find "African-American" offensive (although as far as I know they usually don't, so this is hypothetical) then how is calling someone an African-American different from calling them a ******?

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                      If black people find "African-American" offensive (although as far as I know they usually don't, so this is hypothetical) then how is calling someone an African-American different from calling them a ******?
                      I don't care if people get offended by that, and no one else should. Whoever says that is offensive should be laughed at.

Comment

I don't care if people get offended by that, and no one else should. Whoever says that is offensive should be laughed at.
                        How is that different from saying "I don't care if people are offended by being called a '******', and whoever says being called a '******' is offensive should be laughed at."....?

Comment

One time a random white guy called me a honky, which left me more confused than offended
                          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Making drugs illegal prevents people from using them
                            Talk about new levels of stupidity. It sure hasn't stopped people from using them.
                            And you can talk about all the drugs seized all you want. But maybe you should be paying attention to all the drugs that aren't seized or manufactured/grown in the US.
                            The drug war has been lost. And it's time to start thinking about better options.
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I wish people wouldn't thank people when they say stupid things.

Comment

stupid things

Comment

Working...
                                X