North Korea claims it tested a H-Bomb, possibly untrue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Korea claims it tested a H-Bomb, possibly untrue

North Korea claims it has recently tested a Hydrogen bomb. It seems some western experts think the seismic tremors at the test site were not sufficient for an actual test so perhaps North Korea is not being truthful.

Meanwhile, the Chinese are outraged by this development.

AAHZ deeply cares about this topic and knows that this thrade will get to 500 poasts full of intellectual and civilized discussion with no trolling or personal attacks.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Well ... a few years ago they claimed to have discovered a lair of unicorns, this year they claim to have tested an H-Bomb ... their tales get crazier by the year

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1f6fa29c5bd0eea7fccf2fbb8beb8e5c2687fad0e2150288af014ce5096976e8.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	9102188

Comment

I wonder if the Unicorns are communist.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I find myself wondering how much, if any, of North Koreas apparently irrational behaviour is directed at manipulating China.

China places a very high value on maintaining stability along her borders, including the Korean peninsular. It is also evident that China is very keen to avoid any conflict on the Korean peninsular. Particularly a war that North Korea would lose leading to a united Korea, perhaps with US bases right near the Chinese border.

Perhaps North Korea does something provocative and destabilising leading an anxious China making efforts to sooth its unruly client state. So North Korea extracts concessions from China.

Has any one seen any commentary or analyses exploring this possible explanation for some of North Koreas behaviour?

Comment

Interesting articles on the historical dynamics of relations between China and North Korea.

Written in 2003 though. Provides a historical perspective.

Comment

Working...
              X