No announcement yet.

Beware of your doctor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

America should ignore any problem where possible solutions might make someone feel bad.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
      Obama's executive orders, like most modern American politics, have more to do with mood affiliation than any real change in policy.

What proportion of gun buyers will actually be affected by this? What proportion of murders or suicides will be prevented?

The harm to liberty or benefit in violence reduction are tiny in comparison with the angst this is engendering.
      He's just encouraging people to buy more guns and ammunition. Gun and ammunition sales have been through the roof since he took office.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Obama is emptying their bank accounts/maxing their cards. It's like telling a coke fiend the coke is going away.

Owning a gun is one of the dumbest economic life choices one could make.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

This would have been an awesome and hilarious thread if it had been about Kid's abrupt and alarming discovery of prostate checks. Instead it was about his deep fear, which he assumes we all share, that if he goes completely insane his doctor will intervene to keep him from following the homicidal commands of his neighbor's dog. Please stop responding to him. I know it feels good to effortlessly smash a ridiculous argument, but if you're just looking for the illusion of adversity, Facebook has lots of dumb game apps you can play without entangling yourselves in the life of a deeply troubled man.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
            This would have been an awesome and hilarious thread if it had been about Kid's abrupt and alarming discovery of prostate checks. Instead it was about his deep fear, which he assumes we all share, that if he goes completely insane his doctor will intervene to keep him from following the homicidal commands of his neighbor's dog. Please stop responding to him. I know it feels good to effortlessly smash a ridiculous argument, but if you're just looking for the illusion of adversity, Facebook has lots of dumb game apps you can play without entangling yourselves in the life of a deeply troubled man.
            Wow. You really are very stupid. It's about people not being honest with their doctor and trying to hide their mental illness so they can own a gun. You're an idiot, and you have a serious personality problem that is very evident when you keep trying to get people to stop talking to someone you don't like, over and over.

Did you go to church today? What exactly do they teach you there? I mean this can't be a troll. You either don't know how to be a Christian or you really don't give a ****. If it's the latter, I wonder why you go to church.

Comment

Elok, you are not worthy of a 'logic fail'. You need to try harder!

Comment

Wow, despite the usual crazy and vitriol, Kid did make one very accurate observation.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                  Wow, despite the usual crazy and vitriol, Kid did make one very accurate observation.
                  Could you please point it out... I must have missed it since it was buried in all the moronic things he has been posting
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Something about people hiding their mental illnesses from doctors?

I guess he should know.

Comment

Mandatory reminder:

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        Wow. You really are very stupid. It's about people not being honest with their doctor and trying to hide their mental illness so they can own a gun. You're an idiot, and you have a serious personality problem that is very evident when you keep trying to get people to stop talking to someone you don't like, over and over.

Did you go to church today? What exactly do they teach you there? I mean this can't be a troll. You either don't know how to be a Christian or you really don't give a ****. If it's the latter, I wonder why you go to church.
                        Good luck hiding your insanity from anyone.

Comment

How is that insane?

Comment

Working...
                          X