Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do liberals love men who abuse women?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do liberals love men who abuse women?

How is Bill Clinton even campaigning for his wife? How is he not hiding from the media somewhere in shame? I'm looking for serious answers here, not a bunch of bs.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

How did you ever manage to procreate when you're so frightened and disgusted by sex?

Kidicious's verdict on somebody in a position of authority who has people tortured and/or murdered:
    Kidicious's verdict on somebody in a position of authority who has sex with an intern: spawn of Satan
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
      How did you ever manage to procreate when you're so frightened and disgusted by sex?

Kidicious's verdict on somebody in a position of authority who has people tortured and/or murdered:
      Kidicious's verdict on somebody in a position of authority who has sex with an intern: spawn of Satan
      I guess you think it's normal to have sex with interns, abuse the authority of the president, lie to the people who elected you, get accused by multiple women for sexual harassment, sexual assault, rape, and claim to be against abuse of women.

Comment

If a normal person had posted this thread then maybe I'd have been able to take it seriously, but you have defended dozens of accused rapists on the evidence that their accusers are women and therefore must have lied. So, **** off. Though I suppose you should be congratulated for finding something you hate more than women?

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
          If a normal person had posted this thread then maybe I'd have been able to take it seriously, but you have defended dozens of accused rapists on the evidence that their accusers are women and therefore must have lied. So, **** off. Though I suppose you should be congratulated for finding something you hate more than women?
          Judging by this I can only assume you love me even more than you love Bill Clinton.

Comment

That's a nonsensical comparison - Clinton was President, whereas you're some random mental defective on the internet. It would be fair to compare Clinton to somebody else who was President or something comparable, and it would be fair to compare you to some other random mental defective on the internet.

Comment

Ok. So if I were the president. Got it.

Comment

If you were the President then I'd move to Canada. And not in the sense of "I don't like Bush so I'm going to grumble about moving to Canada," but in the sense of "holy ****ing **** we elected an evil ****** as President, I'm going to move somewhere that might not get nuked"

Comment

Though if we're doing a Kidicious-to-Clinton comparison, it would improve my opinion of you if you were accused of sexual harassment - certainly this would be demonstrative of a lack of respect for women on your part, but it would still be an improvement over your demonstrated loathing of women.

This doesn't mean that I love men who abuse women, it merely means that I consider you to be worse than the men who abuse women.

Comment

What about the men who love men who abuse women?

Comment

What about them?

Comment

What do you think of them?

Comment

What do I hypothetically think of hypothetical people who are hypothetically guilty of hypothetical crimes? I think they're hypothetically better than the hypothetical people who do things that are more hypothetically bad. Or, phrased differently, I think that you're wasting my time with stupid questions.

Comment

Do you don't think?

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              Do you don't think?
                              Do you speak English?
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X