Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do liberals love men who abuse women?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Cockney says Jesus was cool, he just thinks Jesus was ok with terrorism and wife beating religions.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
      I see a face, looks like he has a Hitler mustache too

Comment

More proof that Hitler was Jesus. OMG
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          Nah. You prefer terrorists.
          you think jesus was a terrorist?
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
            you think jesus was a terrorist?
            Learn to read.

Comment

what do other people at your chuch think about your views on terrorist jesus?
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                No one here wonders why.

I'm sure he can only attract the crazy ones. Oh, right, that's what he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  It's also possible that you pee sitting down.
                  I pee sitting down. Do I get a prize?

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                    If you were the President then I'd move to Canada. And not in the sense of "I don't like Bush so I'm going to grumble about moving to Canada," but in the sense of "holy ****ing **** we elected an evil ****** as President, I'm going to move somewhere that might not get nuked"
                    Pretty much the same as with Trump, and I bet you won't move if he gets elected

Comment

Probably not, in all honesty I think I'd prefer to die in the first strike of a nuclear war - better that then get eaten by radioactive mutant redneck zombies
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                        I pee sitting down. Do I get a prize?
                        Man. That's sig material.

Comment

When your prostate is the size of a grapefruit, remember that sitting to pee could have prevented it.

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                          X