Terrorists occupy federal building in Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrorists occupy federal building in Oregon

Gunmen have occupied government buildings in a US state and yet nothing is being done about it - in fact it's barely even newsworthy!

Black kid with a toy gun, shoot on sight!

Loads of white guys with guns occupy government, meh...

Why the double standards, America?

On Saturday a group of armed men stormed the headquarters of a government building in rural Oregon to protest the "tyranny" of the federal government, threatening violence if law enforcement tries to remove them and calling on "patriots" to join their fight.
    Last edited by NICE MOBIUS; January 4, 2016, 07:33.

So you're calling for a massacre?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Why do you say that, unless you agree that that is how a group of armed black men would be treated in the same circumstances?

Comment

Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
        Why do you say that, unless you agree that that is how a group of armed black men would be treated in the same circumstances?
        I don't believe a group of black men would be massacred. Stop drinking that Kool aid.

Comment

You can bet your bottom dollar that they would be treated differently from the current situation!

The authority of the US cannot be allowed to be flouted in such a way.

Comment

So you're actually calling for a massacre, nice.

Comment

Where have I called for a massacre you ******!?

You're equating the fact that if the authorities treated these terrorists as they routinely treat blacks, that it would be a massacre, not me.

Comment

Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
                Where have I called for a massacre you ******!?

You're equating the fact that if the authorities treated these terrorists as they routinely treat blacks, that it would be a massacre, not me.
                Who are they terrorizing?

Thanks for clearing that up. You aren't calling for a massacre.

Comment

They have guns, they've forcibly occupied government property and want to take control of it. One man's liberated land is another man's caliphate...

The only person that mentioned a massacre is you. All I said did was mention that they should be treated in the same way as black people and you immediately assumed I was calling for a massacre! At least you admit that blacks in your country are routinely killed by the government in ways whites never are...

Comment

More whites are shot than blacks.

Comment

You really are a Class A moron, you realise that?

Why did you even bring up a massacre in the first place?

Comment

Why did you bring up a black kid being shot?

Comment

Because that happens all the time in the US!

Why did you bring up a massacre!?

Comment

I, for one, am calling for a massacre. Take those terrorists out. Probably could prevent ten Oklahoma City type incidents just by taking out this group alone

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Clearly they are freedom fighters whom the friends of USA should send help and supply them with even more weaponry in order to support their quest for freedom from the oppressive authorities, and help them setup a new and free government.

Once they are apprehended, they face life under inhuman conditions of America's prisons, and may even be killed by the oppressive authorities.
                              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                              X