Terrorists occupy federal building in Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
    They wouldn't. They're not douchebags like these white supremacist militia terrorist ****wits...
    Oh so occupying state land is worse than killing civilians? What about Black Lives Matter shutting down an airport? How bad is that?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      Why would Muslims occupy federal land? (Sorry for being prejudice)
      It isn't actually important for the hypothetical. So far no Muslim group has seemed to care to do such a thing, so it's hard to say why they would. But for kicks ...

a) to set up a caliphate for their cattle to graze on
      b) they are protesting laws against wearing the hijab
      c) they just wanted to see how bat**** insane Trump could get on the issue
      d) as a false-flag operation to lend support to Trump's anti-Muslim stance. (Group would be entirely composed of bribed illegal immigrants from Mexico to kill two birds with one stone.)
      e) for vague reasons that will be announced later and in no way could be the result of alcohol and poor judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
        It isn't actually important for the hypothetical. So far no Muslim group has seemed to care to do such a thing, so it's hard to say why they would. But for kicks ...

a) to set up a caliphate for their cattle to graze on
        b) they are protesting laws against wearing the hijab
        c) they just wanted to see how bat**** insane Trump could get on the issue
        d) as a false-flag operation to lend support to Trump's anti-Muslim stance. (Group would be entirely composed of bribed illegal immigrants from Mexico to kill two birds with one stone.)
        e) for vague reasons that will be announced later and in no way could be the result of alcohol and poor judgement.
        Yes it is important. Muslims don't occupy federal land because protesting federal take over of private land has nothing to do with their religion, which is, as far as I know, all they care about. If they did, for some reason, occupy state property, it would be for something having to do with their religion. Look at the Muslim protests in Europe and the ME as a guide to what they would be protesting for. So yeah, they would get a bad reaction for that. So what?

Comment

Are you claiming Muslims can't care about anything but Islam?

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
            Are you claiming Muslims can't care about anything but Islam?
            By definition Muslims care about Islam. If they are protesting federal take over of private lands they are right wing militant protesters.

Comment

So you're implying that these protesters aren't Christian?
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                So you're implying that these protesters aren't Christian?
                I don't think what they are doing is Christian, no.

Comment

That doesn't mean they aren't Christian.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So how do folks think this will end? Will they get to spark the revolution they are hoping for? Will the government back down and let them slink away Scot free like at the Bundy Ranch? Or will there be a confrontation?
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

That doesn't mean they aren't Christian.
                      I'm saying that if Muslims protest the federal take over of federal lands they will be treated the same way. If they want to protest the rights of Muslims to pray whenever they want at work, or something related to their religion, that shows that they aren't assimilating int our culture of course they will be treated differently, and it's ridiculous to expect otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                        So how do folks think this will end? Will they get to spark the revolution they are hoping for? Will the government back down and let them slink away Scot free like at the Bundy Ranch? Or will there be a confrontation?
                        I don't know but clearly there are 2 solutions for the problem at hand:

1. Moar guns
                        2. Kill some random black kid with a toy gun
                        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

I'm saying that if Muslims protest the federal take over of federal lands they will be treated the same way.
                          I have to disagree with you on this one. I think the feds would respond much more aggressively.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I imagine the real reason the feds are pussyfooting around is that the real danger in the US is from right-wing Christian fundamentalist loons, and not muslim terrrrists...

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                              They will give up readily, after the last package of chips has been eaten and the last can of beer has been drunk.
                              Unlike the Davidians in Waco they are too ***** to go down in a blaze of glory

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I have to disagree with you on this one. I think the feds would respond much more aggressively.
                                Yeah well, that speaks well of you. Why didn't the feds massacre the native americans when they occupied Alcatraz?

Comment

Working...
                                X