Terrorists occupy federal building in Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
    Clearly they are freedom fighters whom the friends of USA should send help and supply them with even more weaponry in order to support their quest for freedom from the oppressive authorities, and help them setup a new and free government.

Once they are apprehended, they face life under inhuman conditions of America's prisons, and may even be killed by the oppressive authorities.
    That ^^
    They even said themselves that they're fighting a tyranny of a federal government, so they're obviously Freedom Fighters. All progressive humanity should support their fight for freedom against oppressive federal government that throws more citizens in a jail than any other government in world history. And the fact that the same government arms the likes of Taliban and ISIS doesn't help either. So, by fighting federal government they're fighting terrorists.
    Knowledge is Power

Comment

World smallest violin playing the world saddest tune...
      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Amazing silence from all the presidential candidates so far. Not even a Trump tweet.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Confusion probably.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

See? They explain everything here, that people should have take a stand against an oppression by the government. And he is 100% willing to lay his life down to fight against tyranny in USA. That's like a 100% genuine freedom fighter.
            Knowledge is Power

Comment

Videos have surfaced online of Jon Ritzheimer, a local man who has organized and led various armed rallies against Islam and the Muslim community in the Valley, who appears to be in Oregon supporting the group of protesters.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

"Tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty, don't forget that people."
              That's cool, i like it
              Knowledge is Power

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                Obviously Waco happened, and obviously double standards have been applied in many instances in regards to race. So Waco having happened doesn't mean there can't be instances where a double standard has been applied.

This does seem like one of those times so far.
                I dunno. It seems early to tell. A lot of articles I see are drawing parallels between this and events in Ferguson and Baltimore. But they don't seem particularly comparable. When I think about the rioting/protesting in Ferguson and Baltimore, I am reminded of Vietnam-era protests, especially the Kent State shootings. Our government has a number of blemishes when it comes to not shooting protesters, whether black or white. I don't deny that race plays a role in America, but I think it's often difficult to identify specific instances of racism. (Like, for example, climate change is happening, and that affects the weather, but it's difficult to point to specific instances of bad weather and say: climate change did that.)
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Interesting standoff on the rights of local government. Interesting response from the feds so far.

Might need some popcorn for this one...
                  "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

They're only called freedom fighters if they eventually win. If not they're just plain rotten rebels or terrorists.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Two days after taking over a federal building, armed protesters in Oregon are refusing to budge until they get what they want. The problem is, they haven't specified what it would take to get them to leave.
                      Two days after taking over a federal building, armed protesters in Oregon are refusing to budge until they get what they want.

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                        Amazing silence from all the presidential candidates so far. Not even a Trump tweet.
                        The're all waiting on each other so that they can talk about each other.
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

The best part is how these idiots forgot to pack food and supplies and so are now on the internet begging for people to mail "snacks and supplies" to them via the evil government run USPS.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                            I think anyone who believes this is some kind of racial double standard is forgetting Waco.
                            At Waco the nutjobs drank poisoned kool-aid and then one survivor torched the building before also drinking the kool aid.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

You sure do love thugs.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
                                Black kid with a toy gun, shoot on sight!

Loads of white guys with guns occupy government, meh...

Why the double standards, America?
                                You'd have to ask the cop who shot that kid

Comment

Working...
                                X