No announcement yet.

Terrorists occupy federal building in Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oregon militiamen turn on each other as member blows group’s donations on booze at a bar

Less than a week after the siege in Oregon began, the group of Oregon militants who occupied a government building are becoming divided, as several scandals emerged.

Joe Oshaugnessy, a militiaman from Arizona, has reportedly left the group and is staying in a nearby motel. Oshaugnessy, known as “Captain O,” was once heavily involved in recruiting people to join the occupation at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

The spokesman for the militants also said that Captain O has spent money that the group raised online on a personal binge at nearby bars and liquor stores. Although he is currently staying at a motel and is seemingly out of the group, several other militants are leaving the compound to sleep at a motel.

Cai Irvin, a vocal supporter of the militiamen, posted a tearful video online where he said that Captain O’s betrayal was like “finding out that Santa Claus didn’t exist.” Although Irvin deleted that video from his Facebook, he still has many other videos online.

Oshaugnessy attempted to defend himself with a confusing and nonsensical rant on Facebook, saying that the militant group “desired to launch a smear Campaign against me… Even though I am one of the only Patriots on the outside doing everything I can to try and prevent this from turning into another Wako (sic).”

A donation-fueled drinking binge isn’t the only drama that threatens “Y’all Qaeda.” Brian Cavalier, the personal bodyguard of the group’s leaders, the Bundy brothers, openly boasted about his time served as a Marine in Iraq and Afghanistan. However, Cavalier was kicked out of the group after it was revealed that he completely made up his military credentials.

Blaine Cooper, another leader in the group, also has a made-up military record. Cooper is known for dressing head-to-toe in military gear, even being referred to as a Marine and in a 2014 interview. While the Department of the Navy reported that Cooper signed up for the Marines, he never even reported for training, and did not serve. Cooper said that he didn’t want to correct the interviewer on television. Cooper still remains in the group to this day.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• [emoji38]

These idiots are a bigger failure than Kid. Didn't think that was possible

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        So supporting states rights is conservative extremists?
        ****ed a horse lately, Kid? Seeing as women are now out of bounds to you

Comment

• You never hear about Muslim or black terrorists fvcking horses....
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• I sure wish these loonies would just go home. What complete and total failures.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Nah, let them stay, they're so entertainingly ****ed up. Now I realise that Kid isn't so retarded, compared to all these ****wits...

Maybe this was Obama's plan all along by simply allowing these loons embarrass the NRA and crazy republicans in general.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                You never hear about Muslim or black terrorists fvcking horses....
                There are lots of videos of muslims raping all sorts of farm animals. I remember seeing on films by an American Army LPOP using a night vision scope. They can be out there for 72 hours or more and they have to watch but not move or let anyone find them so they tend to get bored and one way of amusing themselves was to film the barnyard activities of the locals which they later posted on the internet.

Comment

• The police haven't even shut off water or electricity so it seems they are hoping these loons screw up big, start fighting amongst themselves, and then just go away out of embarassment.

Comment

• One person died and eight others were taken into custody Tuesday when authorities confronted an armed protest group responsible for a nearly monthlong occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in southeastern Oregon, officials said.

The leaders of the occupation were arrested during a traffic stop, one dead (no name released), one injured.
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Must admit, I'm a bit bummed out there was bloodshed. I thought letting them slowly fizzle out, like a kid running away from home, was well on its way to working.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Tarp Man is dead

Comment

• Who?
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• the guy who was killed made the news by sitting in a lawn chair with a rifle and a blue tarp while a reporter interviewed him, he was a likable fella

Comment

• Live by the gun, die by the gun. No sympathy from me.

Frankly I'd forgotten Slowwhand's mates were still at large being dickheads.

Y'all Qaeda

Comment

• Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
                                Live by the gun, die by the gun. No sympathy from me.
                                Please remember that the next time a thug is shot down in the hood.
                                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                                X