Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I opened the Koran for the first time and the first verse I read was...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
    Um, you're the one using them so liberally...

You attack Islam because the Quran says that god commands husbands to beat their unruly wives.

The problem for you is that the Islamic god is the same as the Christian god - therefore your god wants husbands to beat their unruly wives!

Ergo you are accusing another religion of the very thing your religion is guilty of following!!!

And that, my dear Kid, is Logical Logic.

AKA, when not a single other poster - not even Ben - agrees with you, it's time to quit while you're behind...
    I already told you. Christians believe that the Father and Son are one. Christ is clearly against beating your wife. You fail.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• The only difference is Christian women don't want to be the boss, and don't use their power.
      Great justification for a women hating man.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        So you think being head of the household is being a slave owner? Most women are head of the household because they have more power. The only difference is Christian women don't want to be the boss, and don't use their power.
        Women have more power?

There shouldn't be a boss in a marriage.

Comment

• Contrary to feminism, bossy women are not good leaders.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
            Women have more power?

There shouldn't be a boss in a marriage.
            There always is. My dad used to tell me, when you're playing poker look around the room for the sucker. If you don't see him, the sucker is you.

Comment

• Indeed. You're on your own in this room, therefore you must be the Sucker. Simple logic, really.

Comment

Indeed. You're on your own in this room, therefore you must be the Sucker. Simple logic, really.

Comment

• Exactly. The sucker in the room is blissfully unaware - hence your victim complex - it's not you, it's everyone else!

Comment

Contrary to feminism, bossy women are not good leaders.
                    Are bossy men good leaders?
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Um, you're the one using them so liberally...

You attack Islam because the Quran says that god commands husbands to beat their unruly wives.

The problem for you is that the Islamic god is the same as the Christian god - therefore your god wants husbands to beat their unruly wives!

Ergo you are accusing another religion of the very thing your religion is guilty of following!!!

And that, my dear Kid, is Logical Logic.

AKA, when not a single other poster - not even Ben - agrees with you, it's time to quit while you're behind...
                      This is so retarded. There's a professor here in the States that is getting fired because of this non-sense. Christians are not People of the Book. That is a Muslim saying. She is a Muslim and has no business teaching at a Christian college.

Dr. Larycia Hawkins wrote on the social media site on Dec. 10 that she was donning the hijab head scarf during the period of advent before Christmas as a sign of solidarity with Muslims. Hawkins was placed on administrative leave after the comment drew criticism, and on Tuesday the school said in a statement Wheaton's provost had delivered a notice to President Philip Ryken recommending her employment be terminated. "Dr. Hawkins declined to participate in further dialogue about the theological implications of her public statements," it said.

Comment

• A professor is clearly smarter than you. She's only getting fired because of intolerant bigoted dickwads like you...

Your god is the same as the muslim gods. Arab Christians even call their god Allah, FFS.

Just cos Christians insist on this holy trinity BS where god has cloned himself into three separate parts like a fungus, is neither here nor there. I mean the 3-part god idea sounds like the sort of dickheaded idea that a moron like you would come up with...

Comment

• 'Same' is another word that you don't understand.

Comment

This is so retarded. There's a professor here in the States that is getting fired because of this non-sense. Christians are not People of the Book. That is a Muslim saying. She is a Muslim and has no business teaching at a Christian college.

http://news.yahoo.com/illinois-colle...055627127.html
                            Do Christians worship Yahweh?

Comment

• Don't overload him with complicated stuff, Giblets

Comment

Working...
                              X