Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I opened the Koran for the first time and the first verse I read was...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all about interpretation.
    A freak can bend anything to their wishes.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
      Religion is poison.
      No. Religion that instructs people to beat their wife is poison.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
        Maybe he doesn't think anyone is stupid enough to believe that using referring to a book as "The Holy X" implies belief that the book is actually holy.
        Maybe he beats his wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
          I know that you got a divorce. I also can see the misogynist crap you post all the time.

So Ben's claim I should defer to you on this subject matter is moronic.
          Again. I don't post mysoginist crap. Stop lying, and start using logic instead of false accusations and logical fallacies.

Muslims are the real mysoginists. Stop attacking ghosts you idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            I just quoted you something out of a Koran,
            which you didn't understand because you have serious reading comprehension issues, likely stemming from your immerse imbecility.

by way, putting your quote into google leads to the this thread on a muslim forum where actual muslims are discussing the language issue. here's a section from the opening post.

Salaams,

I have had debate with a friend. The arguement was that Quran was revealed in Arabic as it was the language of Prophet and people of Arabia so Quran in arabic is just like any other language like english,farsi etc. So reciting Quran translation in enligh or any lnguage is as good as reciting in arabic? and Allah isnt bound by single language?
            you're welcome.
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
              Religion is poison.
              religion is interesting; many religious people, on the other hand...
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                which you didn't understand because you have serious reading comprehension issues, likely stemming from your immerse imbecility.

by way, putting your quote into google leads to the this thread on a muslim forum where actual muslims are discussing the language issue. here's a section from the opening post.

you're welcome.
                Blah blah blah. Same old games, huh. I'm not stupid enough yo be affected by your parhetic little games that you play over and over.

Comment

games like showing you what muslims believe, you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                    games like showing you what muslims believe, you mean.

Comment

Trying to figure out if you're worse than BK. You're certainly stupider.

Comment

Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
                        Trying to figure out if you're worse than BK. You're certainly stupider.
                        Wow. I didn't know you would get so upset about me exposing misogynists who beat their wives. Is that what you mean by stupid?

Comment

Definitely stupider than BK!

There's stuff like that in the bible too, you moron.

Comment

The bible is virtually a rapists' charter, for instance.

Comment

So, continuing to deflect for wife beaters then? Nice.

Comment

No. I'm not defending the Quran, I'm merely pointing out that the Bible is at least as bad if not worse when it comes to misogyny.

I can understand why you prefer a religion that condones rape, after all.

Comment

Working...
                                X