No announcement yet.

Why doesn't God prohibit random stuff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why doesn't God prohibit random stuff?

Like threadjacking parody threads that talk about butt sex, but pretend to not be about that?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Ecclesiastes 3

"1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace."

Clearly now is the appointed time for butt sex threads.

Comment

It is family friendly time now.
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
        It is family friendly time now.
        Family friendly butt sex time?
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          Like threadjacking parody threads that talk about butt sex, but pretend to not be about that?
          You can make up another religion and prohibit a new set of random stuff!
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

PJ O'Rourke said it best - dotty old God got it wrong again...
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
            X