Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There has to be idiots who believe this crap

http://thehill.com/opinion/brent-bud...hate-not-great

Not since the days of the racist governors of the segregationist South has any American politician so embodied values that are alien to the American idea as Donald Trump does today.

In the America that true patriots love, we are a large and diverse nation of immigrants that came from around the world to build a special place where all people should be treated as equal in a national community of mutual respect and shared purpose.

In the America that the Republican presidential front-runner would create, our republic would become a sectarian war zone. Our democracy would become a place where those with different views would be treated as enemies ruled by a bully who campaigns on a cult of negativity and has recently been called liar of the year by a nationally respected fact-checker.
    In the America envisioned by Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton, young women could be proud to vote for the first female president. In the America envisioned by Trump, a woman running for the Republican nomination can be demeaned for having a face that the bully considers ugly, and a highly respected television host can be called a bimbo.

In the America envisioned by Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders, our country would be a place where justice rules the day and economic fairness becomes a way of life. In the America envisioned by Trump, when a black man is beaten up at a rally filled with the politics of dog-whistle bigotry, the candidate suggests that perhaps that man deserved the beating.

In the America envisioned by John McCain — and his father and grandfather before — words such as duty, honor, country and service are a family tradition.

McCain, a hero of modern American history, defied his captors in Vietnam and let these true enemies of America continue to torture him because he refused to be released until all of his brother POWs were released by his side. All the while, Trump collected draft deferments on his way to becoming a bully who campaigns to be commander in chief by demeaning POWs as losers, because the man who never served prefers troops who were never captured.
    How can this person keep his job, unless there are millions of idiots who believe all this ****?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

How is Donald Trump still leading the polls?

Comment

How has Hillary not been schlonged yet?

Comment

I prefer Ted Cruz btw. But Trump sure does know how to expose a lot of lunatics.

Comment

It takes one to know one
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Amen, Nes. Amen.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
              It takes one to know one
              That's a myth. Take my word for it.

Comment

Now Trump is accusing Hillary of abusing women because she helped cover up all the sex scandals. All true. No one cares. No one cares about those women.

Comment

Also, this idiot is now campaigning for Hillary Clinton.

Nice move.
                  Last edited by Aeson; January 3, 2016, 01:19. Reason: no bare butts allowed

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    Now Trump is accusing Hillary of abusing women because she helped cover up all the sex scandals. All true. No one cares. No one cares about those women.
                    How were the women Bill committed adultery with victims?

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                      How were the women Bill committed adultery with victims?
                      I'm talking about the rape and sexual harassment, although I consider using your position of authority to have sex with interns abuse.

Comment

I'm talking about the rape and sexual harassment, although I consider using your position of authority to have sex with interns abuse.
                        Rape? right...

Comment

Well, there seem to be lots of gullible people in the USA ...
                          proof:
                          The support for Iraq war 2 (with readily believing all the lies by Bush jr. and his gang) as well as the reelection of Bush jr. in 2004
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

There are lots of gullible people everywhere.

Comment

http://thehill.com/opinion/brent-bud...hate-not-great

How can this person keep his job, unless there are millions of idiots who believe all this ****?
                              You posted a link to his article. You're supporting his job.

Comment

Working...
                              X