Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Women be Allowed to Wear Bullet Necklaces?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleting old emails seems normal to me. All of the "scandals" involving her seem to just be fabrications by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
      Deleting old emails seems normal to me. All of the "scandals" involving her seem to just be fabrications by the vast right wing conspiracy.
      Should have put "vast right-wing conspiracy" in quotes.

No one should fall for your fake naivity. If you work for someone and you delete emails that you aren't suppose to delete, you are fired. End of story.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

That doesn't make it illegal to delete emails

Comment

You're just repeating irrelevant information.

Comment

Should we put everyone who deletes their emails in jail or just Hillary Clinton?

Comment

Proof that Trump is an actual feminist....

Click image for larger version

Name:	111.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	9102171

Comment

Ooh. Tex Mex. Spicy.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	everybody-makes-fun-of-the-redneck.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	9102172

Comment

Rednecks will be too high on meth to survive the zombie apocalypse.

Comment

Rednecks will be too high on meth to survive the zombie apocalypse.
                      B-b-but we are surviving the meth apocalypse, so we have experience.

Comment

It sounds like a stupid thing for a spokesperson to wear, but obviously she is not going to go to jail for it.
                        Trump is desperately trying to court evangelicals, who also love guns and whining about women getting to choose, thus this circus act. It is nothing more than a publicity stunt for the dull witted.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                          Trump is desperately trying to court evangelicals, who also love guns and whining about women getting to choose, thus this circus act. It is nothing more than a publicity stunt for the dull witted.
                          Women want Christianity and guns.

Comment

Working...
                          X