Kurdish terrorism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kurdish terrorism

Launching mortar attacks against passenger airliners. Very noble.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

It also said the airport attack was a response to the “fascist attacks that turn Kurdish cities into ruins.”
    Which is 100% correct. Kurdish cities in Turkey ARE being reduced to ruins, with american weapons.

Not only that but apparently the turkish PM has accused the leader of the Kurdish party of treason just because he visited pUtin.

Things are evolving.

Comment

Blowing up airliners should fix everything.

Terrorist sympathizer

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

More like explainer.

If turks didn't level kurdish cities, and gave them their full rights then there wouldn't be terrorism.

It's like in Spain and catalonia (minus the democracy).

Comment

Terrorists don't get rights.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
            Which is 100% correct. Kurdish cities in Turkey ARE being reduced to ruins, with american weapons.

Not only that but apparently the turkish PM has accused the leader of the Kurdish party of treason just because he visited pUtin.

Things are evolving.
            The "with American weapons" part is something only a complete ***** would include. All sides love to drive Toyota Pick ups so does that make this ethnic conflict (which has been going on for at least the last century) Japan's fault? Hell, just about every group other than Iran and Syria uses American weapons because they are reliable, do the job, and are affordable much like that Toyota pick up truck everyone in the region uses.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Al Arabiyais a US government Arab language broadcast service designed to be much like Radio Free Europe/Radio Free Asia or Voice of America. It was started after 9/11 and in the beginning many people in the region suspected it would just be a propaganda mouth piece like the state media in most mideast dictatorships. Over time it has become extremely popular as it is actually fact based and accurate unlike virtually all of the locally based Arab language news services.

Compare that to Russia Today (RT) which in its 10 years of existence has gained a reputation for doing nothing but lie and spread conspiracy theory nonsense. That is the difference between journalism and propaganda.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Paiktis is retarded. The Kurds are probably also using US weapons.

Everyone knows why the Kurds are upset. The only reason to "explain" is if you think blowing up a few hundred people in an airliner is justified

If you believe that, **** you and everything you believe

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                  The "with American weapons" part is something only a complete ***** would include. All sides love to drive Toyota Pick ups so does that make this ethnic conflict (which has been going on for at least the last century) Japan's fault? Hell, just about every group other than Iran and Syria uses American weapons because they are reliable, do the job, and are affordable much like that Toyota pick up truck everyone in the region uses.

You are stupid.

And that's because the kurdish F16 fighter pilots of the kurdish villages and cities in Turkey are simply awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                    Al Arabiyais a US government Arab language broadcast service designed to be much like Radio Free Europe/Radio Free Asia or Voice of America. It was started after 9/11 and in the beginning many people in the region suspected it would just be a propaganda mouth piece like the state media in most mideast dictatorships. Over time it has become extremely popular as it is actually fact based and accurate unlike virtually all of the locally based Arab language news services.

Compare that to Russia Today (RT) which in its 10 years of existence has gained a reputation for doing nothing but lie and spread conspiracy theory nonsense. That is the difference between journalism and propaganda.
                    Free Radio Europe and all "foreign language" sites propagandate one POV. The one that pays them.
                    The only way they can be as objective as possible is to have as many stakeholders as possible. Like Europe News.

As many points of view as there are, the better for pluralism. And that includes biased ones like RT and like others and their sponsors.
                    Although, ideally the tenants of journalism should be followed throughout, and yes some follow them much more rigorously than others.
                    Last edited by Bereta_Eder; December 27, 2015, 13:39.

Comment

OTOH state media are absolutely necessairy (along side private ones) for reasons too many to mention.

And lastly if you think propaganda, from one POV or the other, is going to make much difference compared with the reality of everyday life you're sorely mistaken.

Let's take an example.

The media keep saying that all albanians are crooks.
                      You have an albanian living next to you. He's not a crook.

You disbelieve the media.

Influence comes in an hierarchy and media play a minor role compared to other factors.
                      In a good propaganda the aim is not to disprove something that can be very easily verified by ones own eyes but to twist the reason for why it is happening.
                      And that's why pluralism will beat down any only one sided POV as much as you think that it does or doesn't follow the tenants of journalism.
                      Last edited by Bereta_Eder; December 27, 2015, 13:44.

Comment

You are like a Greek Hitler.

Comment

You are like Hitler Hitler

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You are like Nazi Death Camps for Mary Jane.

Comment

Sava is a Hitler.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Corbis-U86059052-196x300.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	9102165
                              Last edited by Kidlicious; December 28, 2015, 07:57.

Comment

Working...
                              X