Kurdish terrorism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    You are like Nazi Death Camps for Mary Jane.
    rip
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Let us pray

Comment

Goes into thread...

and people say I'm crazy?

Quietly leaves thread.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Yes, yes they do

Comment

That's pretty twisted Paiktus. You have fake religion just like Hitler.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Pretty cool though huh?
              Told 20 years before

Comment

A splinter group of the PKK so a communist terrorist group which does not represent much of the Kurdish population. Honestly, given how belligerent and militant the Turkish PM/autocrate has been, even breaking peace deals, I am surprised we have not seen more such break away groups.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                  Let us pray

That stuff looks like a bunch of wishful thinking by nationalist wankers. If Greeks want to take over anything they had better start having 10 kids per couple and figure out how to balance their budget while having a more dynamic economy.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

We don't

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                      A splinter group of the PKK so a communist terrorist group which does not represent much of the Kurdish population. Honestly, given how belligerent and militant the Turkish PM/autocrate has been, even breaking peace deals, I am surprised we have not seen more such break away groups.
                      It's not a "break away" group. It's been active for more than 20 years and has bloodshed Turkey more than once.
                      True, it does not represent the majority of kurds. Those are represented by the kurdish party, half of which is locked in prison along with "pesky" journalists. Hell even 17 year olds are locked up because they "insulted" erdogan. (sic)
                      All this oppression is bread to the butter of PKK though.

The most deadly attack was not so far away but it was against kurds at a pro - kurdish/leftish rally in the middle of ankara just before elections (enacted in a state of terror after that attack, media oppression (cops closing down newspapers) and youtube and twitter just not being able to work)

Oh you're talking about that one. Yes, they are all PKK. It's the general umbrella of armed resistance of the kurds. Marxists, disciplined and the reason they lasted 20 years on going.

I had a good laugh at how some murican media were trying to "filter out" the communist roots of its syrian brother when they were covering the "brave kurdish resistance in Syria" (brave it were and is)
                      Last edited by Bereta_Eder; December 28, 2015, 18:31.

Comment

Can you imagine the flemish asking for more autonomy and the walloons not giving it to them?
                        The waffle enthusiast would have a bandana around his head and singing flemish war anthems. (along with angry pleas to reduce budget spending of the federal government)

Or the case of Spain. Terrorism stopped when all (reasonable) demands were met through democratic means
                        Last edited by Bereta_Eder; December 28, 2015, 18:28.

Comment

Working...
                        X