Found my Galadriel :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You met her on Facebook?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

No.... but we have 0 common friends and 0 common groups, so there is no way Facebook would suggest her as a friend unless she visited my page, which is highly likely and what people do.

IN other news: She JUST sent me a message saying she has been thinking about me, too. She will be here tomorrow, so... listen friends. She is nice, warm and very sociable. She is also a doctor. She is filled with "ohh daaarling" kind of talking, but her text is blunt. When I talk, it's blunt. When I write, it's all over the place. It was nice to get a message from her today, and there was thinking of Rey (from SW) being a Skywalker, and how we both figured this incarnation would be incest free. But I guess not! She is dangerous and I love it. I am an adrenaline freak. She isn't so much, but the intelligence is so awesome and sexy, she is clearly just keeping me away a bit. Making me wait. I don't care. I don't want to talk too much about her like an idiot (too late), but being into fan fiction as well, I saw her in this elf like dress a week ago. Wow, talk about hot!! I've openly said I don't care about these silicon bimboes, I'm into Leia and a little role play with Agent Starling would be hot. I could be Lecter with a fetish for shoes and stuff. Eat her up with farva beans and nice chianti! *FLFLFLLFLFL* YEAAA! OK end of post for this one. Point being, It's getting hot in here. UNless she is really ****ing mean and letting me know she's thinking of me a lot and trying to figure where she disposes my body. At least I have pushed relationship context quite openly. Now she has started to respond.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
        Honestly, this lady sounds like a much better catch than your ex-wife. Not only is she beautiful but she is also accomplished and educated (a doctor in her own right) and best of all she is not mentally ill nor does she act malicious as towards you as ex-wife did. She even accepts your past medical history and that you are a father. Let me please give you a hearty congratulations, my friend.

Still, you must make sure she know you are interested in her as a partner, long term, without putting her off by being too borish. That can be a difficult needle to thread but it truly sounds like you are planning it well. Make sure to let us know how things progress, I admit our advice is not always the best but we mean well and you are part of the poly family so we all send the best wishes.
        Thank you Dinner. All of this has come naturally so far.

She accepts me behaviour as natural. Meaning that I speak out aloud and say exactly what I'm thinking, i.e. "Listen hon, I was just thinking since I really do like all the things you have said to me, like wanting to be a mother and all of that... how would you feel about meeting my kids first? I have never introduced my kids to anyone, ever, so it's kind of a big deal to me... so I was just thinking how you woudl feel about that." Have not actually said it like that, but th epoint is, I can take big things and just speculate on them aloud like an idiot and she does not mind at all. I just call it "being open". This is sort of juxtaposed with assertive, but she likes this style. I use this all the time at work place, speak out, it's a great way to lead people into agreeing with you because they understand how you get from A to B instead of just saying it and then having to build like this huge story and number of arguments... it is a way of story-telling mode. And you can get away with a lot doing it "Soo... I was thinking because I quite do enjoy feminine power, and to be honest I was kind of thinking if I at some point in my youth had an excitement for high heels... sexually. Just kind of hypothesizing whether I have a fetish or not. Might be, might not be. I don't think it's wrong... but I have never really had an opportunity to find out and being the explorer I am... and while at it, why not throw in some gas masks and torture chambers as well to get it really going on." Obviously without the masks and torture part

So she totally sent me a booty call SMS. Not saying to come over now, but saying listen, come over tomorrow, hanging out on the menu DEFINITELY xxx. And a pic of her kissing her female friend, so hot, too. Like two dominatrixes. I kid you not. They will probably chop off my testicles and make me eat it. I'll give it a 50/50 chance, and a 100 chance I will go and speed the whole way there jsut to show up. In the meanwhile set up one more restaurant date and a dinner date at my place. That's how you close 2015 and start 2016!! Thanks, friends
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Oh, Loinburger's fascinating thread was just a copycat of this one that I didn't actually read. Sigh...

Comment

Hm, no post-New Year word from Pekka yet.

I choose to take that as a good sign.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Hard to post while chained to the bedpost
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

hahahahaha
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Congrats Pekka!

Oh and whoever 1 starred this thread should just **** off now.

Comment

I read that as

Oh and whoever started this thread should just **** off now.
                    and thought, hopefully he already has.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                    X