No announcement yet.

Gay couples will have the right to adopt priests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can still go to any number of churches here... but state law is the law of the land. god aint got nothing on that.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
      The only time Jesus said anything about marriage he said you aren't supposed to get a divorce, and Kidicious has already failed on that count.
      You can divorce the Anti-Christ.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        You can divorce the Anti-Christ.
        You were married to the anti-christ?

Comment

yeah... i guess... whatever makes you feel better. i have a buddy i've known for 20 years now. in the last year he has tripped out on god. not sure if it's a health thing or old age brain wasting or whatever. no such thing as god. no more so than santa.

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
            you can still go to any number of churches here... but state law is the law of the land. god aint got nothing on that.
            Christians aren't suppose to marry unbelievers or same sex. People don't talk about that, but it's true.

Comment

yeah... i guess... whatever makes you feel better. i have a buddy i've known for 20 years now. in the last year he has tripped out on god. not sure if it's a health thing or old age brain wasting or whatever. no such thing as god. no more so than santa.
              Why do you think God doesn't exist? Your friend believes he exists. Why do you believe he doesn't?

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                You were married to the anti-christ?
                I'm just saying, you can obviously get a divorce, depending on the circumstance.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellestar View Post
                  Humans need to have sex for a sexual reproduction, and humans don't need to eat ****, unlike some other spieces (IIRC some herbivores need to do it because their digestive tract is too short to fully digest food).
                  Humans don't need to reproduce. They also don't need sex to reproduce. There are homosexuals who pass on their genes, and there are heterosexuals who don't.

You're just making things up and ignoring reality to try to support your hatred and bigotry towards homosexuals.

Where i said about "only"? I said that specifically homosexualism is not normal because of that reason, i never said it's the only reason to consider sex normal or not normal.
                  It was the only factor you were taking into account in whether or not the sex was "normal". And whether or not the sex was "normal" was the entire basis of your argument. So far you haven't shown any actual harm, you just keep claiming it's not "normal".

And how can you prove that not having a normal family is not harmful to a human psyche, if humans are meant to have a normal relationship with a different gender? Your second statement is equally baseless.
                  You are the one wanting to deny people rights based on "harm" you claim is happening, the onus is on you to prove there is harm.

Either it's 100% based on genes, or a same sex propaganda increases chances of people having a homosexual relationship (because it's not 100% based on genes). These are two mutually exclusive choices that cover 100% of possibilities, and there is evidence to contrary to the first choice, so second choice is guaranteed to be true. That's a simple logic.
                  As gribbler pointed out, your "simple logic" is stupid. You are claiming there are only 2 possible influences on sexuality (genetics and "gay propaganda"), which is utterly retarded.

Having sex with a 12 yo girl was considered fine even in Europe for, like, most of it's existence. Same with rape, especially towards persons of a lower status. So it is a "cultural practice" and somehow it wasn't obvious to everyone that it's wrong. Homosexualism was considered fine in ancient Rome or Greece, and was forbidden by Christianity. So you can't just say "this is right and this is wrong because i said so", you need some valid reasons why certain cultural practices should be changed, and a society should agree with you, unless you want to get us back to an allowed rape or whatever by force.
                  Raping a 12 yo girl is bad. It's obvious as to why, which is why I felt I didn't need to explain the reasoning behind that assessment. I guess I overestimated your intelligence.

Well, your responce was to my words "That means that there is some mistake in reproductive instincts. I don't understand, where exactly is a mistake in my logic?"
                  If you respond in a way that has absolutely nothing to do with what you quoted, then what do you want me to respond to?
                  I gave you 3 ways your logic was wrong in direct answer to your question as to where the mistake is in your logic. You ignored all 3 points and posted some drivel that had nothing to do with what I had quoted or what you quoted.

Ops, it's a mistake.
                  It was the closest thing you've posted to the truth. So yah, obviously you didn't mean to say it.

By my logic, gay propaganda is harmful to children in exactly the same way as sex is harmful for children - it leads to a psychological problems, inability to make a proper family and so on. And children can't understand that it's harmful to them (same issue as with sex), so they can't give consent to be a target of a gay propaganda, just like they can't give consent to have sex.
                  You're a hateful bigot.

The reality is that there are all sorts of parents, and whether a person is a good parent or a bad parent has nothing to do with their gender or sexuality.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    Why do you think God doesn't exist? Your friend believes he exists. Why do you believe he doesn't?
                    it's just a story. god is just a tool a few people in power use to rule over those who can't think for themselves.

Comment

this is why every different group of people on this planet believe in something different. and some kill others if they dont believe their view. a lot of people have died some messed up ways over this 'story'. crazy.

Comment

it's just a story. god is just a tool a few people in power use to rule over those who can't think for themselves.
                        What's the difference in the way you believe and the way your friend believes?

Comment

this is why every different group of people on this planet believe in something different. and some kill others if they dont believe their view. a lot of people have died some messed up ways over this 'story'. crazy.
                          Why wouldn't people have many different beliefs if God revealed his truth to your friend?

Comment

it's just fluff. i mean if it helps you get through the day - kudos to you. but it's just fluff.

Comment

Everything in Genesis is a fairy tale, unless you really believe a global flood happened

Oh and the nephilim, is there any evidence that giant humanoids who were the spawn of angels and humans existed?

Exodus isn't much better, how could 600,000 Jews live in the Sinai peninsula for forty years without leaving behind any archaeological evidence of their presence?

Comment

it's just fluff. i mean if it helps you get through the day - kudos to you. but it's just fluff.
                                So you think he believes because it helps him? Has he ever believed things just because it helped him before, or is this the first time? Why would you think he believes to help himself?

Comment

Working...
                                X