Gay couples will have the right to adopt priests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    Okay, so you agree that gay marriage should be legal even though you disapprove of it, which is the most reasonable thing that you've posted here in years. Alternatively, you believe that marrying a homosexual is worse than marrying an axe murderer, since you want to ban the former but not the latter.
    I did not say that gay marriage should be legal. Stop twisting my words.

Yes, it is worse to marry a man, than it is to marry an axe murderer.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Great, so bringing up axe murder was a complete non sequitur, since you don't believe it is at all comparable to homosexuality. Thanks for wasting our time.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

You wouldn't marry a panther, would you? Therefore gay marriage should be illegal. QED

Comment

Great, so bringing up axe murder was a complete non sequitur, since you don't believe it is at all comparable to homosexuality. Thanks for wasting our time.
          You shouldn't just accuse people of non-sequiturs, just like you shouldn't just accuse people of campaigning against gay marriage, unless you have just cause.

You shouldn't marry axe murderers, and you shouldn't marry someone unless it is a proper Christian marriage. To tell you the truth I don't remember why I made that point, so maybe it is a non-sequitur. But please try to make sense, instead of just accusing me of all sorts of things every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            You shouldn't just accuse people of non-sequiturs

To tell you the truth I don't remember why I made that point, so maybe it is a non-sequitur

Comment

Originally posted by Galatians 3
              19 Why then the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the offspring should come to whom the promise had been made; and it was ordained by angels through an intermediary. 20 Now an intermediary implies more than one; but God is one.

21 Is the law then against the promises of God? Certainly not; for if a law had been given which could make alive, then righteousness would indeed be by the law. 22 But the scripture consigned all things to sin, that what was promised to faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe.

23 Now before faith came, we were confined under the law, kept under restraint until faith should be revealed. 24 So that the law was our custodian until Christ came, that we might be justified by faith. 25 But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a custodian; 26 for in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith. 27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s offspring, heirs according to promise.
              Clearly gay marriages are Christian

Comment

Me: I don't remember why it's relevant that you shouldn't marry axe murderers just because you are attracted to them.

loinburger: You are wasting my time with a non-sequitur.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                  Clearly gay marriages are Christian
                  Non-sequitur

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    Me: I don't remember why it's relevant that you shouldn't marry axe murderers just because you are attracted to them.

loinburger: You are wasting my time with a non-sequitur.

http://utminers.utep.edu/omwilliamso.../fallacies.htm
                    You're either wasting my time with a non sequitur or else you're wasting my time with some other form of mental illness or retardation - take your pick

Comment

You're either wasting my time with a non sequitur or else you're wasting my time with some other form of mental illness or retardation - take your pick
                      You accusing me of wasting your time with a non sequitur because I don't remember why I advised people not to marry axe murderers is a non sequitur. Do you need me to explain? I already gave you the information on logical fallacies.

Comment

You believe that gay marriage should be illegal but that axe murder marriage should be legal, therefore they have NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER for purposes of this thread

Comment

You believe that gay marriage should be illegal but that axe murder marriage should be legal, therefore they have NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER for purposes of this thread
                          Who said this thread was specifically about the legalization of gay marriage? Giblets seemed to be implying that you should have sex with people who you are attracted to. Was he talking about marriage? If so, how was I suppose to know that?

Comment

what the hell is a proper Christian marriage??

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                              what the hell is a proper Christian marriage??
                              The only time Jesus said anything about marriage he said you aren't supposed to get a divorce, and Kidicious has already failed on that count.

Comment

the state of michigan makes the rules for marriage here. just about everyone in this state has been divorced.

Comment

Working...
                                X