No announcement yet.

Important Question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I got an A+ in the class, so I guess I turned the paper in on time.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Gj

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

If university students over there are anywhere near those here, he read 5 random sentences, and if all of them were coherent he gave you an A
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I suspect that is sometimes the source of my good grades paper-wise. I had a planetary science course this semester that involved a final research paper. Through conversation, I learned that my classmates received lower grades than expected because of writing issues. The feedback I received praised my writing.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

If university students over there are anywhere near those here, he read 5 random sentences, and if all of them were coherent he gave you an A
            Pretty much.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
            X