Important Question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Question.

I just got this email from the professor of my epistemology course.

Hi Class,

Just a reminder to email me your final papers by midnight tomorrow (Tuesday, Dec 22nd). I won’t be able to accept any late submissions, so this is an important due date that I won’t be able to extend.

So my question is, when is the paper due?
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

11:59 pm on Tuesday
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I COMPLETELY disagree.

When your paper is late and you are screwed AAHZ told you so.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Just the answer I was looking for. Now I can procrastinate another day.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

AAHZ told you so.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Do you want to make it interesting, AAHZ? The paper is worth 40% of my grade. If I turn it in late, I'll fail the class. So if I pass the class, you must agree to be an interesting poster who puts thought and creativity into each individual post. And if I fail the class, well, I don't know, you get the satisfaction of knowing that I failed a class on the off chance that I got to prove someone on the internet wrong?

Comment

Whoa! High stakes!
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

What's the subject? I'll write it for you for $20, although unless the subject is static program analysis then you're probably looking at a C at best if I write it.

Comment

Epistemology. But it's a 1500 word paper on a topic of our choosing within the field of epistemology. I can write 1500 words on essentially anything, so I'm not all that worried. It's just... because I can write 1500 words on essentially anything... I tend to procrastinate a whole lot when I actually have to do that.

Comment

I will pay you $20 if you write the paper on episiotomies; I'll up that to $40 if you can convince your teacher that it was an honest mistake

Comment

The correct answer is "email him back and ask this question".
                      Graffiti in a public toilet
                      Do not require skill or wit
                      Among the **** we all are poets
                      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Yeah, but that seems like a dick move, in all honesty. "Hey Prof, is the last possible minute to turn this in tonight or tomorrow night? I want to make sure you have as little time as possible to grade 25 term papers and a firm awareness of who to blame for that."

Comment

Tell him his date defining was unepistemological.

Comment

I WAS WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE THAT JOKE. THANK YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                              Yeah, but that seems like a dick move, in all honesty. "Hey Prof, is the last possible minute to turn this in tonight or tomorrow night? I want to make sure you have as little time as possible to grade 25 term papers and a firm awareness of who to blame for that."
                              Always better to ensure you don't cause a social faux pas, especially if all you have to lose is failing your entire course.

Comment

Working...
                              X