Important Question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You get me, kentonio.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I guess AAHZ was too chichken. Well, anyway, emailed the paper at 2:30, making it 9.5 hours early/14.5 hours overdue.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Comment

Surprised you went that route. Good luck Lori.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Lori. Can a lot of your problems be solved by asking a simple question?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I was making more out of this than it really was (for procrastination purposes); there were other assignments throughout the semester that were due "by midnight" for which I received credit. But in general, yes, there are a chunk of my problems that exist because I am reluctant to have conversations that are not strictly speaking necessary.

Comment

Apolyton is strictly necessary

Comment

I crafted the above response in a half-waking, half-sleeping dream state some time this morning. I meant to say "with strangers."

Comment

because I am reluctant to have conversations that are not strictly speaking necessary.
                    Given that it's a course on epistemology I don't see how pointing out the ambiguity in his statement would be unhelpful. I'm sure he knew what he meant in his head and didn't realize what he'd done.

I wouldn't be worried about the prof taking it the wrong way.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                      I crafted the above response in a half-waking, half-sleeping dream state some time this morning. I meant to say "with strangers."
                      So if Apolyton ever gets any more new posters you'll run and hide?

Comment

Well, I can always hide behind my big bad internet persona. I am the mighty Lorizael Lomaut, Elven Wu Jen Conjurer and master of the Grease spell.

Comment

You have grease now? Man I don't even get that. Of course, I'm a priest so

Comment

Only healing ?

Comment

So far!

Comment

From a practical perspective, glad you made it.
                                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
                                X