Clear All

• Happy Treason Day!

Click image for larger version

Name:	treason day.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	9136206

Build a Wall around America!!
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

The rump of the U.K. may be asking to become part of the US soon.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

That would be awesome.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
        The rump of the U.K. may be asking to become part of the US soon.
        They better before the next WW.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

So the United States of America turns 240 today, but Independence Day has always seemed like kind of a premature birthday to me. This is just when we decided we wanted to be free, rather than when we actually became free or established the government of the United States. It would be like me celebrating my birthday on the day my mother convinced my father to have a third kid.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Lots of pork, burgers, and brats were consumed. Fireworks will be viewed at sun down.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

FBI refers Clinton case to Justice Dept. - recommends no charges.
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Imagine my shock that they recommend no charges over a manufactured scandal...
                AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                  So the United States of America turns 240 today, but Independence Day has always seemed like kind of a premature birthday to me. This is just when we decided we wanted to be free, rather than when we actually became free or established the government of the United States. It would be like me celebrating my birthday on the day my mother convinced my father to have a third kid.
                  Actually we became free gradually through disobedience.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                    So the United States of America turns 240 today, but Independence Day has always seemed like kind of a premature birthday to me.
                    'Fcourse because Will Smith still has to defeat those space aliens.
                    Blah

Comment

True, and he was still a slave when we were busy declaring that all men are created equal.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Will Smith isn't that old... I think that was Ben Vereen.

Comment

He played a slave in TV silly.

Comment

I wouldn't want to have to face my family after I played a slave silly. That's step-and-fetchit...
                            AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                            JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Working...
                            X