So how long will Ben last this time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    That is a very negative view even if it is probably realistic. People do learn, change, and grow even if some do it more slowly than others.
    Ben rarely admits he was wrong, and I'm not even certain he understands why he was banned.

Comment

He still deserves the benefit of the doubt and a clean slate. How can someone turn over a new leaf if they are immediately condemned for their past crimes?

Let him decide for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
        Ben rarely admits he was wrong, and I'm not even certain he understands why he was banned.
        He admitted being wrong when he returned from being banned the last time. How many times have you ever admitted that you were wrong? None? Maybe you should banned. It might do you some good. But then you will likely never be banned, no matter what you do.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I'm always right, so claiming I was wrong would break my perfect streak.

Comment

When I first saw this, it made me think about sex. In that case, I'm guessing Ben wouldn't last more than a few minutes at most.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
              I'm always right, so claiming I was wrong would break my perfect streak.
              Please look at your avatar and try to say that with a straight face.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                Please look at your avatar and try to say that with a straight face.
                Okay, I just said it out loud with a straight face while looking at my avatar.

Comment

ah crap. i confuse this avatar with mad monk's

Comment

Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
                    He still deserves the benefit of the doubt and a clean slate. How can someone turn over a new leaf if they are immediately condemned for their past crimes?

Let him decide for himself.
                    Why does he deserve that? Because you say so? **** you, you're still doing your stupid transparent 'Nice Mobius' shtick, while simultaneously being a passive aggressive ****.

Comment

boo hoo
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

There's a lot of microaggression in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                          boo hoo
                          You can **** off as well.

Comment

You have to admit that 6 months is a long time. Maybe people just have more compassion and forgiveness in their hearts than you do kentonio.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              There's a lot of microaggression in this thread
                              I don't think it's micro at all.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Community service announcement:

Only a couple more days, and Ben will be back.

Comment

Working...
                                X