Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should the police be allowed to use "enhanced interrogation" when questioning a suspect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should the police be allowed to use "enhanced interrogation" when questioning a suspect?

Wait for the poll
    No
    45.83%
    Yes
    0.00%
    Yes, but only against non-citizens
    0.00%
    Yes, but only against people who are probably guilty
    0.00%
    Yes, but only against people who support enhanced interrogation
    20.83%
    Yes, but only if they call it torture instead of enhanced interrogation
    12.50%
    Yes, but only against people who complain about invalid polls
    20.83%
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

This poll had no need to be invalid. A banana up the rectum would be a perfectly acceptable enhanced interrogation ... option for the poll. And far more humane than an enhanced interrogation pole used in the same manner.

Comment

Yes, but only against people who are neither myself, nor members of my family or my circle of friends
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

anyone who believes police should be allowed to torture people needs to have a piano fall on them
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'd really much rather if police used effective methods of questioning a suspect.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

All they have to do is catch you in a lie, so
            A) No
            B) What a waste of a piano.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

i'm cool with other things

an anvil, for instance
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

What a waste of good sidewalk.
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

i'm open to alternatives
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                    i'm open to alternatives
                    Don´t say that you wouldn´t like to be interrogated in an enhanced way, by police officers like this one:
                    Spoiler:

Last edited by Proteus_MST; November 5, 2015, 12:57. Reason: Seems like the Piclink was broken ... used another one
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Well they get to taze you, so why not?
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                      X