Starting a Business in PH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting a Business in PH

I am starting a small business in the Palawan, Philippines and one of the requirements to acquire a business permit is to have CCTV cameras in the establishment. I’m all in favor of this because I know the benefits of having CCTV cameras however, I have heard of this IP video surveillance http://www.axis.com/ph/en/learning/w...lance-benefits and I’m curious to know more about this. Additional information will be much appreciated.

Hi Purdie.

Firstly, welcome to Poly OT.

Secondly, you are not starting a business in Palawan.

Thirdly, the sole purpose of your post is to promote the video equipment in the link.

I hope this clear up all the confusion in your mind.

Comment

Purdie should go to Philly to start the business. The land of opportunity awaits.
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

When you ask about the pH business, you should expect some acid replies.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
          Hi Purdie.

Firstly, welcome to Poly OT.

Secondly, you are not starting a business in Palawan.

Thirdly, the sole purpose of your post is to promote the video equipment in the link.

I hope this clear up all the confusion in your mind.

I'm afraid someone would say that but I'm not promoting the website I was just pointing out the benefits of an IP surveillance camera. I bought a piece of land in Palawan and I developed it into a resort. I want to hear from someone who have actually used this kind of cameras and if it's true that it's much better than CCTVs.

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
            Purdie should go to Philly to start the business. The land of opportunity awaits.
            This is my first time to venture in a resort business and ever since I was a child it is a dream for me to manage my own hotel and this is the closest I can get to it. Why in Palawan? Well you can google the place and see why. I have expat friends who live there who are also my business partners.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
              When you ask about the pH business, you should expect some acid replies.
              I can see that now

Comment

This sites owner has a slave plantation in the Phillipines. I'm sure he can give you some excellent advice on CCTV systems.
                Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Purdie Maddison View Post
                  I'm afraid someone would say that but I'm not promoting the website I was just pointing out the benefits of an IP surveillance camera. I bought a piece of land in Palawan and I developed it into a resort. I want to hear from someone who have actually used this kind of cameras and if it's true that it's much better than CCTVs.
                  It seems clear that Purdie Maddison is not a spambot!

My apologies, I take back everything I said.

Comment

Now we just need to answer whether Braindead is a spambot or not...

Comment

Originally posted by Purdie Maddison View Post
                      This is my first time to venture in a resort business and ever since I was a child it is a dream for me to manage my own hotel and this is the closest I can get to it. Why in Palawan? Well you can google the place and see why. I have expat friends who live there who are also my business partners.
                      I can recommend you watching "Hotel Hell" ... it gives you lot of examples for things to avoid
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                        Now we just need to answer whether Braindead is a spambot or not...
                        Becoming a spambot is my greatest aspiration in life.

Comment

Aspirations.
                          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                            Becoming a spambot is my greatest aspiration in life.
                            So, how good is your vietnamese ... and what do you know about elevators and pregnancies?
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                            X