Today, I am a spambot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today, I am a spambot.

My friend has a developed a product--MagnaBitz--for the untouched demographic of people who own refrigerators and still talk about how many bits a video game console has. You should give him money, because if this doesn't pan out he might do something terrible like go back to work at Circuit City.

An example of his product/what you do with his product, for those who have no intention of clicking the above link:

Click image for larger version

Name:	magnabitz.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	9136164
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Will he deliver internationally?
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

It says yes. Expect new backers soon
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I believe they will be transported to you via the magnetosphere, but I am sketchy on the details tbh.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
          I believe they will be transported to you via the magnetosphere, but I am sketchy on the details tbh.
          sounds like a scam.
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

It is true, we have captured Magneto and forced him to do our bidding.
            Magneto can ship anywhere in the world, but due to solar winds and the interference of Professor X. It requires additional power to transport outside of the USA.
            ONE OF US
            ONE OF US
            JOIN US we are the Freaks
            YOU CANNOT RESIST

Comment

Working...
            X