Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best website to make your own custom tshirts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best website to make your own custom tshirts?

So I'm into thsirts. Especially making my own shirts. I love inside humor, dark and 1 people jokes. And make a tshirt out of it. What's the best website? The ones I intend to make are twisted and borderline sick, so some autistic nerds might want to buy them as well so if it as like a store side, that would also work. But mainly to satisfy my own dark need for the lulz.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Enter them in the woot.com shirt contests.
    The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
    - A. Lincoln

Comment

CustomInk and vistaprint advertise a lot here in the US. Buildasign seems to have pretty low prices. It may require ordering in bulk though.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Find a local store that sells novelty t-shirts. They often print some of their own, and will do some for you. If you need graphics produced, it will cost more. Get a written cost before you make a deal.
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
        X