NBC not latino friendly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBC not latino friendly?

NBC is having Trump host SNL and a bunch of idiots pushing the Latino Agenda are planning to boycott.

Honestly I think these idiots are about to lose an election with this disgusting PC bull****.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

nbc isn't friendly to anyone
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

What is the Latino Agenda?

Comment

You don't know?

Comment

I don't know. That was normal question and not a rhetorical question. Are Latinos part of the vast feminist conspiracy to enslave men?

Comment

If you don't know then get your head out of your ass first.
            Last edited by Kidlicious; October 17, 2015, 19:36.

Comment

That's not a very helpful answer.

Comment

The latino agenda is to murder white Protestant children and drain their blood and use it in their heathen Catholic rituals
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

The Latino Agenda is to loaf about collecting welfare while simultaneously stealing your jobs.
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    NBC is having Trump host SNL and a bunch of idiots pushing the Latino Agenda are planning to boycott.

Honestly I think these idiots are about to lose an election with this disgusting PC bull****.
                    Latinos don't want to watch a guy who described Mexicans as thieves and rapists? How dare they push their disgusting PC bull**** agenda!!

Comment

NBC really only tries to appeal to some Latinos on certain episodes of Law and Order. They really don't have any programmings and aren't trying.

I don't believe Trump really cares about immigration anyway and is just lying to not make it an issue in the Republic primary since he has been very generous about employing immigrants.
                      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                        Latinos don't want to watch a guy who described Mexicans as thieves and rapists? How dare they push their disgusting PC bull**** agenda!!
                        He didn't do that you idiot.

Comment

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Looks like Kidicious is the idiot here

Comment

Wait, I thought Kidicious hated it when men are called rapists? Does he only get offended on behalf of white men?

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                              “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Looks like Kidicious is the idiot here
                              That's what it looks like to you, because you're the idiot. The worst part is that you even quoted the end where he says "some are good people."

I don't know what's wrong with people like you. Have you always been this stupid?

Comment

Working...
                              X