No announcement yet.

NBC not latino friendly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem is that instead of saying "We need to keep rapists out of America" he said "we need to keep Mexicans out of America because they're rapists. Oh wait, let me back pedal: some of them aren't rapists, but we should keep them out anyway."
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
      Wait, I thought Kidicious hated it when men are called rapists? Does he only get offended on behalf of white men?
      He didn't say men are rapists. Feminists say that. He didn't say Mexicans are rapists. Idk who says that? I don't think you do either. You just made that up.

Again, you idiot!
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
        The problem is that instead of saying "We need to keep rapists out of America" he said "we need to keep Mexicans out of America because they're rapists. Oh wait, let me back pedal: some of them aren't rapists, but we should keep them out anyway."
        You have such problems with comprehension that you must be retarded. He is not opposed to Latinos immigrating.

Comment

One of the main reasons I still come to this site is to watch Kidicious PWN people.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            He didn't say Mexicans are rapists. Idk who says that? I don't think you do either. You just made that up.

Again, you idiot!
            Originally posted by Donald Trump
            “They’re rapists.”

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
              You know, when you do that, it only says something about you, not other people, right?

Comment

That's what it looks like to you, because you're the idiot. The worst part is that you even quoted the end where he says "some are good people."

I don't know what's wrong with people like you. Have you always been this stupid?
                "Men commit most rapes and murders. Some men, I assume, are good people. "

If someone said that you would be so pissed off...

Comment

He didn't say men are rapists. Feminists say that. He didn't say Mexicans are rapists. Idk who says that? I don't think you do either. You just made that up.

Again, you idiot!
                  I didn't say Donald Trump stereotyped men as rapists. He was clearly stereotyping Mexican immigrants that way. I'm only pointing out your hypocrisy for getting mad about being called a rapist while defending Donald Trump for calling Mexican immigrants rapists.

Comment

I guess we now know how to get Kidicious to take rape accusations seriously... just claim a Mexican did it.

Comment

I didn't say Donald Trump stereotyped men as rapists. He was clearly stereotyping illegal immigrants that way. I'm only pointing out your hypocrisy for getting mad about being called a rapist while defending Donald Trump for calling Mexican immigrants rapists.
                      ftfy

I didn't bold the part that I fixed, because if you figure it out yourself then you might be slightly less stupid from it.

Illegal aliens are more likely to commit all kinds of crimes. That's what he said, not that Mexicans are rapists you stupid fool.

Comment

I guess we now know how to get Kidicious to take rape accusations seriously... just claim a Mexican did it.
                        There was no rape allegation. Continue to make false statements. It's so easy that way.

Comment

ftfy

I didn't bold the part that I fixed, because if you figure it out yourself then you might be slightly less stupid from it.

Illegal aliens are more likely to commit all kinds of crimes. That's what he said, not that Mexicans are rapists you stupid fool.
                          There's no reference to the legality of immigration here:
                          “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

If he was claiming that illegal immigrants are prone to committing crimes, that statement could only be based on personal prejudice because it's not supported by solid evidence.

Comment

There's no reference to the legality of immigration here:
                            “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

If he was claiming that illegal immigrants are prone to committing crimes, that statement could only be based on personal prejudice because it's not supported by solid evidence.
                            It's obvious that he's talking about illegal immigrants you idiot. The claim that he wasn't requires further evidence. I'll leave you to it.

Believing that illegal immigrants cause problems for our society isn't personal prejudice. Why do you think it's illegal?

Comment

Racism?

Comment

Racism?
                                So now you're saying it's racist to not allow however many people to immigrate to this country?

This conversation is over. You have nothing intelligent to say... ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X