War on Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Is there a political aspect to those other human tissue harvesting industries like there is with planned parenthood?
    What exactly is the 'political aspect' other than the Republicans using PP as a scapegoat for abortion?

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
      Obviously Christian fundies aren't making a fuss about the sale of medical cadavers since they are obsessed with controlling women.
      I guess you didn't understand my question.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I guess you didn't understand my question.
        I guess not. Is that a common problem for you?

Comment

Things must be changing some.
          Driving home the other night I saw a billboard advertising Lawyer services.
          "Make sure your custody rights are protected"
          The difference was that it said "WOMENS" rights.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
            What exactly is the 'political aspect' other than the Republicans using PP as a scapegoat for abortion?
            If you refuse to use words correctly there's no way to have a meaningful conversation with you. Since PP performs abortions the can not be a scapegoat.

And I don't know where to start explaining the political aspect, nor should I need to.

Comment

If you refuse to use words correctly there's no way to have a meaningful conversation with you. Since PP performs abortions the can not be a scapegoat.

And I don't know where to start explaining the political aspect, nor should I need to.
              The US performs illegal torture, so it should be OK to bomb US civilians to protest illegal torture
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                The US performs illegal torture, so it should be OK to bomb US civilians to protest illegal torture
                Nice story

Comment

The political element of the PP story is that Republican politicians have decided to buy, hook, line, and sinker, some amateur web videos that have no actual research or news value (nor even a clear provenience). They do this because the amateur videos reinforce their prejudices. The amusing political aspect of this is that the Republican politicians insist on impossible standards before they will accept the truth about climate change, and yet accept that the flimsiest and least-credible internet videos are truth when they conform to the Republican politicians' own beliefs (or, more accurately, what they believe the loony right fringe believes). Truth to them is entirely subjective.
                  The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
                  - A. Lincoln

Comment

That makes absolutely no sense.

Comment

Planned Parenthood has admitted that the video is authentic. You're a lunatic.

Comment

Planned Parenthood has admitted that the video is authentic. You're a lunatic.

"Heavily edited" != "authentic"
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

grumbler called it fake

Comment

Please put all relevant information in this thread on victims of Blacks.
                            Oh my, it seems that Kidicious has started a racist thread. I edited his post a bit but this quote is not at all fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                              How about Terrorizing Black Women?
                              Oh my God. Elok. Wow.

Comment

grumbler called it fake
                                And you called it authentic. The video is extremely dishonest, which makes "fake" a far more accurate description than "authentic."
                                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
                                X