X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 19
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• A good day for the nylon industry, no doubt.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
        If you want to have another go at being civil in several months then send me a PM and I'll take you back off my ignore list...
        You're really bad at this ignore list thing.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          The PP exec says clinics make a fair amount of INCOME selling body parts. What do you think the context of that is? Do you know what income is?

Do you not find it at all odd that the 7 or so investigations that have already been held have found exactly zero evidence of any wrongdoing?

Comment

Did you find that your online persona became more abusive when your wife and child no longer provided a ready outlet?
            This right here is sociopathic behavior.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
              Do you not find it at all odd that the 7 or so investigations that have already been held have found exactly zero evidence of any wrongdoing?
              Yes that is odd, because where there's smoke there's usually fire.

Comment

• Hey you guise it's AAHZ here again.

I just wanted to place this poast into this thrade to ask everybody why they like to get PWNed by Kidicious so much?
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                  Hey you guise it's AAHZ here again.

I just wanted to place this poast into this thrade to ask everybody why they like to get PWNed by Kidicious so much?
                  Take notes, and maybe someday you'll be able to pwn someone

Comment

• Actually he pwns kid every time.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

This right here is sociopathic behavior.
                      Either Online Kidicious has absolutely no relation to Real Life Kidicious, or else you're a very unpleasant person to know in real life.
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Either Online Kidicious has absolutely no relation to Real Life Kidicious, or else you're a very unpleasant person to know in real life.
                        I'm sure the truth makes you feel uncomfortable.

Comment

Yes that is odd, because where there's smoke there's usually fire.
                          Erm, no that's really not a great way to live your life.

Comment

I'm sure the truth makes you feel uncomfortable.
                            That's an accurate description of religion. There's probably no afterlife and no benevolent person ruling the universe, but people like to imagine there is because it makes them feel more comfortable.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                              Actually he pwns kid every time.
                              You always have to get your vote in

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                                Erm, no that's really not a great way to live your life.
                                Do you have anymore nonsense? It's still early in the day here.

Comment

Working...
                                X