Something Just Occurred To Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something Just Occurred To Me

we have a poster here who's talked about throwing people into a pit of fire, called for the death penatly for robbers and even started a thread praising the islamic state.

wait for me the poll.
    Yes
    20.00%
    Allahu Akbah
    20.00%
    He's already met 72 virgins by posting here
    35.00%
    Bananas are haram
    25.00%
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

I think Muslims drink just a wee bit less than he does.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

it's all part of his cover story...
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

You think 72 people post here?
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

he was here when there were.

Comment

Allahu Akbar!
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

yes.
              Maybe he has better grooming though so it doesn't show so much

Comment

Working...
              X