Look, I WANT to post here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look, I WANT to post here...

But I just can't bring myself to any more...

What's happened to this place?

Or is it me, perhaps I've been contaminated by niceness that I can't bring myself to be rude or sarcastic any more?

I've tried posting serious threads recently, but they've just been ignored. All the rest of the threads are just nasty, I just can't be bothered any more.

I like most of you guys here, and you have been like a sort of dysfunctional online family, but this place just isn't worth my time any more...

Maybe I'll check in from time to time - maybe I won't.

You should watch out. The world isn't a very nice place. If you get too nice, you may find yourself needing to be an astronaut.

Comment

Welcome back Mobius

We missed you.

Comment

a crying shame that the rest of the world can't bring the same comfort as the inside of a sheep's *******
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Indeed, if only the world's leaders got together for an almighty bestial gangbang, I'm sure it would bring about world peace and fix poverty, and ****.

Comment

?? who's rude and/or sarcastic here. this is a nice bunch and a pretty tolerant site. real tolerant.

Comment

STFU
              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
                Indeed, if only the world's leaders got together for an almighty bestial gangbang, I'm sure it would bring about world peace and fix poverty, and ****.
                why would it?

it hasn't so far

(HARR IMPLICATION THAT ALL WORLD LEADERS **** ANIMALS)
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Indifference is Bliss

Comment

It's so hard to be mean on this forum now. People get in such an uproar over it. It's like the current season of South Park.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Thanks for reminding me to watch South Park.

Comment

You're welcome! The current season is really quite good.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Not sure I understand the conflict in the OP. Did someone ask MOBIUS to post here?
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
                            But I just can't bring myself to any more...

What's happened to this place?

Or is it me, perhaps I've been contaminated by niceness that I can't bring myself to be rude or sarcastic any more?

I've tried posting serious threads recently, but they've just been ignored. All the rest of the threads are just nasty, I just can't be bothered any more.

I like most of you guys here, and you have been like a sort of dysfunctional online family, but this place just isn't worth my time any more...

Maybe I'll check in from time to time - maybe I won't.
                            Once you realized that the USA is not actually the source of all evil in the universe you had drastically less to say.
                            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Nah, the USA is still the source of all evil in the universe, it's just that I have to be nice about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X