Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watching the fleet sail by. The US set to say f* you to China and sail within the 12 mile limit of these new islands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
    wars are won today in hours. yeah. USA!
    Didn't realize it was still 2003.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I guess you got me... 2003?

Comment

if you're are going to just babble... babble some more.

Comment

Well, we started a war in 2003...
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

yeah, and kicked ass.. your point? i mean come on, do i need to make a special thread to keep it all in while i beat your sorry ass into poly histy.

Comment

how long did it take to gain air superiority... like 20 minuttres. even back in 20003

my god - you're right - it's over in 49 seconds today.

Comment

i love this!

in the news... "U.S. Navy to China: We’ll sail our ships near your man-made islands whenever we want"

yes! you got someone just like MWHC running things there. you can say thank you.

Comment

FOXnews...

EXCLUSIVE: U.S. officials conclude Iran deal violates federal law

it's going down people... soon. mwhc says about god damn time.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                    You know what they were saying in 1912? That Europe was too trade-linked to ever have a major war again.
                    China is no match for us. So why not show our strength. That what we pay for.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

The US should instead build a ring of man-made islands of their own encircling the Chinese man-made islands at a distance of 24 miles. Real Time Aquatic GO

Comment

the US already has a ring around China... it's call the AEGIS systgem

Comment

the US already has a ring around China... it's call the AEGIS systgem
                          The Chinese meanwhile have some really nasty anti-ship missiles and thousands of warplanes. They are seriously unlikely to provoke any confrontation with the US, but they're increasing their capabilities to deal with any such threat year on year.

Comment

MWHC is going to enlist first thing next Monday

"It will be over by X-Mass"
                            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

FOXnews...

EXCLUSIVE: U.S. officials conclude Iran deal violates federal law

it's going down people... soon. mwhc says about god damn time.
                              (holds crystal ball) hold on . . . it's faint, but I think I'm getting something here . . .

Привет, это призрак Бориса Ельцина. Я вернулся из потустороннего мира, чтобы доставить это послание остро значение: вы можете сократить ваши питьевой немного. Потому что, вы знаете, это своего рода пугает меня.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

The South China Sea thing is worrying. It's the only sign China is adopting an expansionist footing. Everyone keeps saying that historically China's never been particularly expansionist, but...

Underneath all the chest beating I think MWHC has a point. Somewhere.

Of course, the risk of escalation...

Comment

Working...
                                X