Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rolling Coal: New idiotic trend among some redneck US conservatives?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolling Coal: New idiotic trend among some redneck US conservatives?

Rolling Coal: Intentionally taking steps to ensure that your Diesel Truck/Car spews out lots of black soothy smoke ... among others by diabling emission control software and removing particle filters.
    Obviously the practice often enough also involves directing the exhaust at pedestrians and bicyclists

Forty-five second YouTube clips don’t come any more American than “Prius Repellent.” It starts with a camera angled from the passenger side window of a...

Honestly, some people should get their right revoked, to buy and own a car.

Not only is it annoying (for everyone who likes clean air) and endangers the environment, but it also is extremly dangerous for the health of those who intentionally get targeted by the exhaust.
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

I had not heard of this, but it sounds downright sensible compared to those stupid jacked-up pickup trucks you see all the time.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Depends ... those coal rollers with the elongated exhaust pipe who "just" blow the smoke in the air may still be "harmless".
      But it seems like there are some especially immature *******s among them who have the exhaust pipes at the bottom ... and love to intentionally "smoke" pedestrians.

Like here:
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I'm pretty sure I've seen this.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

This is very stupid.

Comment

This is the redneck equivalent to saggin.

Comment

In the age of cell phones, I'd expect these people to be reported quite easily.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

This is not a new thing. A stupid thing, yes. But I was reading about it at least a year ago.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                  Depends ... those coal rollers with the elongated exhaust pipe who "just" blow the smoke in the air may still be "harmless".
                  But it seems like there are some especially immature *******s among them who have the exhaust pipes at the bottom ... and love to intentionally "smoke" pedestrians.
                  I said sensible, not nice--this is obnoxious, but doesn't have the potential to make the vehicle crash. I've mostly lost my capacity to be shocked by depravity at this point, I think. I haven't seen this particular phenomenon, but I think I know the general type that does it. We call them "Trump voters." Strictly speaking, they aren't conservatives, in that they don't want to conserve anything. They're not even reactionary. Mostly they just identify with all things hateful and contrary, and against anything you could call respectable or decent. In more turbulent times than these, they form the core support demographic for fascist movements.
                  1011 1100

Comment

There's maybe 50 idiots who do this. Compare that to 50 million idiots that will vote for Clinton

Comment

More like 65 million... or even 70 million if she's running against Donald Trump

Comment

Ha ha! I could only add my Thanks for those two who really are obviously civil minded! Sheesh! This is absolutely rediculous for so many reasons! What I usually think...'for God's sake, GROW A Pair!'

Comment

I don't see how bewbs would help them, other than they mey beplaying with them instead of drving around...

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by My Hubby Loves Civ View Post
                            What I usually think...'for God's sake, GROW A Pair!'
                            They're waaaaay ahead of you.
                            1011 1100

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                              I don't see how bewbs would help them, other than they mey beplaying with them instead of drving around...

ACK!

You put yer flag on em'

Comment

Working...
                              X